Strange vapour trails...

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
MrZigaZaga1

Strange vapour trails...

Post by MrZigaZaga1 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:27 am

Hi...Im a newbie so not familiar with your protocol so i will give a little bit of an insight to me...Im 51 years old/Young and i have witnessed some bizarre sights in my life, Ghost's and extra terrestrial amount them...I have my own beliefs and am generally very sceptical as i like to see it before i believe it, Also i have a very mechanical thinking brain which causes men me to rationalise the things i see or do.

Now...I have seen in the last two years a particular type of "Vapour trail" although i still cannot see how they could behave in the way they do!.

Last year i noticed in the sky about the South East of London a small ..I say small..(If you hold up your arm to full reach and then measure with your thumb and first finger a measurement of 2") white squiggle which proceeded to wriggle around like a worm, It did have a sort of oval pattern of movement like it was in a jar.

The sky was cloudless...I nearly crashed my car watching it and when i pulled to a stop at a set of traffic lights i asked the two people either side of me if they could see it as well....They were asking me "WTF is it???"...And i said.."I don't know...I just wanted to make sure its not only me".

It lasted for some 30 mins but i had no decent way of capturing it on video...Unfortunately.

Now yesterday while i was talking to a friend on the house phone i saw this appear in the sky in front of me...I managed to get a few snaps of it and one that was at the front of it..Which appeared to be nothing causing this weird "Vapour trail"...Now i say vapour trail but i don't and can't see how that would be possible...Yes it was windy up there but they are NOT made of string and if an Aircraft or even missile were to fly like that then i think i would of seen it crash or explode!.

I have searched on the net to see if i could find anything similar but nothing was revealed...There may be a simple explanation for it and I'm sorry to of wasted your time if there is...What do you think please...Thanks...Ziga

Trying to upload pictures but can't seem to???

MrZigaZaga

Re: Strange vapour trails...

Post by MrZigaZaga » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:37 am

Ahhh...Just sussed it...Right here are the pics...As i said this was appearing before me and it did so at very high speed?....
UFODSCF2472.jpg
Full view
UFODSCF2472.jpg (82.31 KiB) Viewed 799 times
UFODSCF2476.jpg
Front of trail.
UFODSCF2476.jpg (84.67 KiB) Viewed 799 times
UFODSCF2473.jpg
Next to plane
UFODSCF2473.jpg (88.35 KiB) Viewed 799 times

Giuliana
Scribe
Scribe

Re: Strange vapour trails...

Post by Giuliana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:49 pm

That's a wild and whacky flight path; and it was a flight path, but from what? Whom knows... Great pictures of it. It was certainly no bird or insects flight path. I blew up the pics, but could not se a craft (doesn't mean that it wasn't there, or hadn't been there), but it was clear that something had created those vapors. Amazingly interesting. :)
non siamo mai stati soli.

http://interdimensional.boards.net/