Once a skeptic, but not anymore

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
mr_skeptik

Once a skeptic, but not anymore

Post by mr_skeptik » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello,

I've joined this forum as I have always had an interest in space, astronomy and the unknown. In my childhood I had a keen interest in both UFOs and astronomy, although when astronomy took over (with maths and astrophysics) it seemed that I less believed in UFOs, not of course from live in other parts of the Universe as we know it of course, but classic UFOs, ships, craft etc.

I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forum (if not, please let me know) but I have witnessed first hand very recently a both visual and physical experience of what I believe is NOT of this world based on my extensive experience on aeronautics, physics etc and I have at least two witnesses of also saw the even in my county, Cambridgeshire. I cannot explain it at all, all the normal debunk theories about lanterns, lights, aircraft, meteors, balloons in no way stack up here. I was going to the press (still might do) however I am not keen on having my name published (due to my career position).

I did take some photos with my Samsung camera, although in the heat of the moment they are almost non existent (typical!) but I can supply sketches and good timescales (since I was in my vehicle).

I can post the report here (might be a bit long), however as a skeptic like me now is, I am 110% sure this viewing experience cannot be explained by normal means, okay it may not be ET, however I fail to think what it can be other than a clandestine project perhaps.

Thanks,

N.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Once a skeptic, but not anymore

Post by mj12cz » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi N,

I would be interested in your sighting. Like. You I was a skeptic at first, then had my sighting and whilst I want to know what's going on, all the info and viewings I take with a pinch of salt.

So N what's your story...?

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 pm

sounds like you came to the right place

very few of us on here are keen on having our names published, again due to our career positions same as you

you had your Samsung camera and took photos! but they are almost non existent, intriguing - do tell us more

mr_skeptik

Post by mr_skeptik » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:14 am

Thanks for the replies to my post. Yes, I will put pen to paper so to speak, draw some sketches and post in the next few days.