More new information...

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

More new information...

Post by mj12cz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110411/to ... 5b8e8.html

Documents revealing UFO sightings have been made public on an FBI official database. The previously classified records, which contain information of extraterrestrial encounters dating back 60 years, show eye-witness accounts of flying saucers and alien life forms.

In one document, a special agent in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office sent a letter to the FBI's director on 22 March 1950, claiming that an Air Force investigator recovered a spacecraft in a field near to Roswell, New Mexico.

It reads: "Three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter."

The report, which is registered on the FBI's online Vault library, then goes on to describe the 3ft human-like bodies of the aliens among the remains of the UFO landing.

According to the document, each foreign body was dressed in a fine metallic cloth and bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

The information comes after the Ministry of Defence released thousands of pages of UFO material at the National Archives last month.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: More new information...

Post by DarkKnight » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

I came back on here as soon as I seen that story, totally amazing to see they are letting documents like this one out.

You have said it MJ and I've agreed, the last 3 or so years has been a record in disclosure on this stuff, they are building towards something.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm

yeah but what? :eyeLa:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

I agree with DK, there is something brewing up. I have a feeling we are building up to disclosure of some kind.

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Exactly... Why now :o :shock:
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

Paxovasa wrote:Exactly... Why now :o :shock:

Well thats the question why??

It could be something to do with 2012 or the fact they are not at the point with technology where its the next step forward.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

well FTL must be the next step forward (faster than light)

if we are restricted to light speed, we can never get anywhere in this galaxy let alone universe

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:26 pm

The problem with faster than light speed is you end up crashing into a planet before you have seen it. The only way to travel vast distances in space is to bend or warp space its self.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 am

The only way to travel vast distances in space is to bend or warp space its self.
Another option would be to travel at less than FTL but use "hibernation" technology

ok if crew are in hibernation they are not going "to see a planet coming" either but NASA have already succeeded in putting automatic navigation systems onto unmanned craft and could possibly do so to manned craft too

other than that I would say rotate the crew but vast distances mean vast TIME for less than FTL, crew rotation wouldn't be a viable option either

did you know that just to get to Mars, NASA is quoting a rule of thumb distance SIX MONTHS travel

do the astronauts want to be up and about for SIX MONTHS waiting to arrive? some kind of hibernation technology would open many good possibilities