Old Alien Moon Bases?

Genuine info on aliens please!
Gatherer
Gatherer
Holy: Prophet

Old Alien Moon Bases?

Post by 1963 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi all!

As perhaps you already know, I have never been one to champion the whole 'Aliens on the moon' sub genre of the ETH and freely admit to finding the whole claim not only unlikely , but a tad preposterous. Especially after viewing a plethora of assorted videos and pictures on the web that are purported to be 'the ultimate proof'!...when all that I could see was either Hoax, Pareidolia or Nothing at all!

And to be honest, I have felt quite secure in my belief of the moon being a cold and baron ...'empty ball of nothingness with no more than dust and dusty rocks' that have only ever witnessed the few lifeforms that were lucky enough to have travelled the quarter of a million miles or so, from Earth! , .. but recently I have come across a couple of examples that have made me start to scratch my head a little...?

Firstly there was this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1TtdB0zJZ8

a little strange, don't you think?

And then there is this latest claim of a Possible Alien Moon Base ....

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/chinamo ... s+Items%29

I'm by no means saying that I have performed a U-Turn , and now am a firm 'Alien-Base on the Mooner',...but I will say that I find these two links and the Audio by Karl Wolfe from 2001 National Press Club Event interesting!

What do you guys think..?

Cheers.
GORT...KLAATU BARADA NIKTO.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Old Alien Moon Bases?

Post by falkor » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:35 am

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

ok so when is this release? because when it's on the front page of the Daily Telegraph I certainly will believe it then
He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.
let me get this straight, NASA has bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts

Pat what is your take on this? I can't see NASA bombing anything, far less in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts YEAH RIGHT! what will they do next? :o send a tanker to load up all that amazing cheese no doubt :lol:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm

NASA know little or Nothing about what I think is really going on now.

I suspect in the early days of NASA they did have a hand in it. I believe there are structures etc on the Dark side of the moon but to what use I don't know.

There is always Apollo 20 the mission sent look at a ditched Alien craft on the moon. There are the photos that Nasa has blocked messed with to hide some thing and lets not forget the Face on Mars.

There is rumor that there was an alien base on the moon and has been one for a while, but NASA boming it...I just cannot see that.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Pat you believe there are structures etc on the Dark side of the moon - what triggered that? :blotto:
There are the photos that Nasa has blocked messed with to hide some thing and lets not forget the Face on Mars.
intriguing
There is always Apollo 20 the mission sent look at a ditched Alien craft on the moon
Apollo 20 was sent to look at a ditched Alien craft on the moon? sheesh I missed that - cor, we need a thread on it's own for that :tooT:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Yeah, when Nasa did the first orbit of the Moon they photographed it and rumor has it thet the photos were messed with to cover up the structors they found.

There are loads of You Tube vids.

I suspect there was the remains of an old alien base on there... ok thats pushing the boat out but its an idea. :br:

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I just found a new source that deals with both

the top half of the page considers the "ditched alien craft" the second half of the page offers a DVD that I believe documents the so called alien base > > > http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_36e.htm (whoops that is 1 of yours Pat :tooT: )

but anyway regarding the "ditched alien craft" there is now a SPECIFIC THREAD FOR THAT :gog:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Tim Good did a very good book on Alien Bases, on earth and on the moon.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:13 pm

0099406020 is that the one Pat? and did you read it?

ok latest moon base vid >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKadoX3rfcE
Uploaded by StephenHannardADGUK on 14 Feb 2012
I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.
the audio is as important as the video in this one ;)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I have a signed copy of that one...

Its this one...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alien-Base-Eart ... wftext_Swf

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

But why would NASA cover up any evidence , this is were the whole thing breaks down , any evidence of alien life would surely lesd to a massive boost to the NASA budget and be a fantastic morale booster to everyone on earth---------WHY WOULD ANYONE COVER UP THESE THINGS ??

wallarookiller
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Crusador

Post by wallarookiller » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 pm

dave3974 wrote:But why would NASA cover up any evidence , this is were the whole thing breaks down , any evidence of alien life would surely lesd to a massive boost to the NASA budget and be a fantastic morale booster to everyone on earth---------WHY WOULD ANYONE COVER UP THESE THINGS ??
Well first and foremost NASA is a military operation so they take their orders from them. Why they want to cover it up. They have their reasons... :eyeLa:

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 pm

1963 wrote: ... I have felt quite secure in my belief of the moon being a cold and baron ...'empty ball of nothingness with no more than dust and dusty rocks' that have only ever witnessed the few lifeforms that were lucky enough to have travelled the quarter of a million miles or so, from Earth! , .. but recently I have come across a couple of examples that have made me start to scratch my head a little...?

Firstly there was this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1TtdB0zJZ8

a little strange, don't you think?

And then there is this latest claim of a Possible Alien Moon Base ....

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/chinamo ... s+Items%29
I'm getting the "unavailable" message from both of these links :?

falkor wrote: ok latest moon base vid >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKadoX3rfcE

the audio is as important as the video in this one ;)
I recognise the audio on this; somewhere in my files I have the footage that goes with it. I'll have dig it out.

mj12cz wrote: ...and lets not forget the Face on Mars.
i.m.h.o, the face on mars is just your brain playing tricks on you, the same type of thing as "The man in moon", that is, the image of a human face that your brain interprets, and is hard-wired to interpret. The same thing is going on when you look at the front of some cars. This little quirk of our brain is used in product design so that we make an unconscious emotional connection with said product.

From what I've learned, Karl Wolfe seems to be one of the guys on the level, along with Timothy Good. As for MUFON; a couple of people connected with MUFON, namely Walter Andrus and Dennis Stacy, are said to be dis-informers. This, for me in any case, calls into question the entire MUFON organisation.

As for the reasons for covering up the existence of any extraterrestrial life forms, these are well documented. ;)

Re: NASA bombing the Moon. This may be of interest?
http://rense.com/general86/moonbomb.htm

Enjoy :mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Karl Wolf talking on (my) rob's video above is actually presenting right here::