The Diamond UFO Design...

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
UFOphotos
Rookie

The Diamond UFO Design...

Post by UFOphotos » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 pm

We all know or have seen the typial flying saucer and cigar-shaped alien vehicle design, but there are other types of UFOs flying above our heads from time to time. I just found a source with 8-9 good videos with these crafts, among them a video with a hole fleet of diamond UFOs from 2006 in Wiltshire, UK, which makes an airshow everybody should see. This is very interesting and you should check this out. These UFOs are more light than the other types of UFOs, at least it looks like they are just light in the sky, see for your self...

Link: Historic Diamond UFO Fleet Footage
Never lay to rest in faith...

Lex

Re: The Diamond UFO Design...

Post by Lex » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 am

Hi UFOphotos!

Nice video, but probably just chinese lanterns imo.

Cheers.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Lex, sadly you could be right, :narked: here is the video on YOU TUBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIIfBZlt ... r_embedded

Q why is the cameraman cowering behind small plants and fliming the plants most of the time?

Is the cameraman so terriefied of the UFOs that he has to hide behind the plants so he won't be seen?

this video has been on YOU TUBE for some time

here is one comment that was added 1 year ago
i was once abducted by aliens i dont remember much about it but about once a year this massive probe comes out my @ss, i think its some communication device!

nice vid, shame the focus is on the plants and blurring what i can only presume are flares in the back ground.

Neutronumusprime 1 year ago
I don't dismiss it out of hand, it's worth seeing but chinese lanterns have a hell of a lot to answer for, somebody flew one over my house 1 week ago and I tell you, at night, they can be a real sight

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Agreed they look just like lanterns to me, i live in dorset and this must be lantern central, it seems that the locals here let them go for any and every reason and even though i think they can look very beautiful everybody who see's them has now seen a ufo and youtube is full of them.

T D

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Yeah i agree with you guys probably lanterns, we let one off last year to see what it looked like, made for a pretty good ufo in the darkness.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm

But that´s not all, this is a face-to-face contact with ET´s from another world. Lech Chacinski was driving in his car on the way to work, then he saw three figures on the road in front of him. The anterior of those, which Chacinski assumed was the “leader“, had raised his arm in greeting. When he stopped the car, the three figures came, which he thought were men dressed in spacesuits, walking towards him. However, he realized, then the three approached his car, that there was something disturbing and unusual with the figures. As the leader came over to the car’s side window, Lech felt himself virtually unable to move. He could see two round, black eyes of approximately 3 cm in diameter through the visor on the dark helmet. He was afraid and tried to drive away but passed out few seconds, woke up more relaxed, and then a 15 minutes long telepathic communication followed with the beings, who apparently were humanoid-like extraterrestrials in space suits. In this communication with the aliens, Lech was asked several questions and they were very interested in his clothes and shoes of unknown cause.
extraterrestrials in space suits indeed, it is amazing to think that such "humanoids" would need "space suits" on Earth

if there is a shred of truth in this "account" my first thought that comes to mind is not extraterrestrials at all but distantly related human beings travelling to us from a future time hence the questions about clothes and shoes