wikileaks, saviour? or maverick?

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!

who does Wikileaks benefit?

You may select 1 option

View results

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

wikileaks, saviour? or maverick?

Post by falkor » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 am

WASHINGTON: The mother of all leaks has engendered the mother of all debates.

The US government says by putting in public domain about 250,000 documents, nearly half of them classified and secret, Wikileaks is putting at risk lives of innocent individuals, endangering ongoing military and counterterrorism operations and jeopardizing ties between countries who are partners, allies and stakeholders in confronting common challenges.

Wikileaks says the release of the documents "reveals the contradictions between the US's public persona and what it says behind closed doors - and shows that if citizens in a democracy want their governments to reflect their wishes, they should ask to see what's going on behind the scenes."

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: wikileaks, saviour? or maverick?

Post by DarkKnight » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm

I voted ''Who can say ?''

It is a good question.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 pm

There is just something about the guy who set up Wikileaks that makes my skin shiver. I know he is wanted for sex crimes which is bad enough but he is releasing information that is no use to man nor beast and all it does is make people gossip. Not to mention putting lives at risk.

Hysteria
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Hysteria » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:55 am

I have to confess I have read a few ' files ' from Wikileaks and the majority of the stuff I read is stuff all ready out there if you know where to look ;) , Most of it is really boring mundane stuff you would not expect top government agencies wasting time and money on BUT there are bits and pieces which should never see the light of day as somebody could get hurt .

The US military Guy who helped wiki-leaks obtain these files recently gave himself up to the authorities and is helping them with there enquires he will prob end up being detained at Guantanamo then ' disappear !! .

The charges against the owner of wiki leaks are interesting as they had already been dropped but when the whole wikileaks exploded they were suddenly reappeared with new witnesses etc etc not defending him as he is a creep and was /is guilty , its just strange tbh .

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 am

definitely H, I also wholeheartedly agree with mj12cz