Is this a BallooN? Check this footage

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Is this a BallooN? Check this footage

Post by TheSouL » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 am

Hello again All

Just wondered what you make of this footage via my below youtube link...Is it a balloon? Estimated at around 20 feet in height.. possibly more - the building is pretty BiG. The object ascended upright fairly rapidly then moved to the side...It appeared to stay static for a bit.. Sadly I didn't get the ascending footage part..Odd looking ballon if it is one though no?

Also is what looked like a disc on slow mo play back on part of the footage splt into frames for viewing..a fly? or disc? Could just be a fly giving the impression of a disc..The Jury is out on this one for me, not sure what I witnessed. as it wasn't like my other encounters/sightings...Clearly blantent though, so probably a balloon, but still maybe the more blantent is on its way.. And what if, "they" knew exactly the line of vision for any being in the vicinity...Now that would be intelligent and require some serious future like kit...Something is happening there is no doubt in my mind...this may not be part of it, or it maybe..I make no claims for this footage.. There are weird shaped balloons out there so it may well be just that.....but my Selsey sighting was no balloon, that I'm sure of... By the way does anyone who has witnessed anything of the UFO kind get headaches and head pressure of the unusual and unpleasant kind? And other symptoms? I get some pretty heavy duty ones to say the least. Connected? For some reason I think YES..

The Footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSc23SjJN2o

The SouL

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Re: Is this a BallooN? Check this footage

Post by AMYROSE » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 pm

My guess is a balloon.

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 am

Hot air balloon.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Post by TheSouL » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Yes well I wouldn't argue it, in this case it probably is a balloon....but hey imagine if it wasn't, how blatent would that be?... Would be interesting to see an example of this hot air balloon in another photo from some other source..Anyone know of any photo links that match this balloon?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 am

Agreed Hot air baloon, there are some interesting shapes out there.

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 am

mj12cz wrote:Agreed Hot air baloon, there are some interesting shapes out there.
You ain't kidding.

This is my favourite one :D

I aint no pleb

TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Post by TheSouL » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Is it my screen or is there very little to see in that photo? What makes it your favourite? :tooT:

Re the topic, would be nice to see another photo of this 'balloon' in my footage though ..just to confirm your theories 8-) Anyone got a photo to confirm this? Would be nice to confirm it, or not.

It must have been quite tight in that basket that doesn't appear to be visible though (and hot) :mrgreen:

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:11 pm

TheSouL wrote:Is it my screen or is there very little to see in that photo? What makes it your favourite? :tooT:

Re the topic, would be nice to see another photo of this 'balloon' in my footage though ..just to confirm your theories 8-) Anyone got a photo to confirm this? Would be nice to confirm it, or not.

It must have been quite tight in that basket that doesn't appear to be visible though (and hot) :mrgreen:

I apologise as at work the oicture worked.

Anyhow the picture below is the balloon I mean :D

I aint no pleb

TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Post by TheSouL » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:14 pm

No probs - Yes well we can safely assume that object isn't from world's unknown to humans( unless you've never seen a motorcycle). And room to breath in the basket too 8-)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 pm

He, nice one Pax, that was from George whites opening day I think.

Looks well cool, try getting your knee down on that LOL

As for the other pic where did you find that?

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

it realy does look like a balloon , shows haw easy it is to be mistaken

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 pm

TheSouL wrote:Hello again All

Just wondered what you make of this footage via my below youtube link...Is it a balloon? Estimated at around 20 feet in height.. possibly more - the building is pretty BiG. The object ascended upright fairly rapidly then moved to the side...It appeared to stay static for a bit.. Sadly I didn't get the ascending footage part..Odd looking ballon if it is one though no?

Also is what looked like a disc on slow mo play back on part of the footage splt into frames for viewing..a fly? or disc? Could just be a fly giving the impression of a disc..The Jury is out on this one for me, not sure what I witnessed. as it wasn't like my other encounters/sightings...Clearly blantent though, so probably a balloon, but still maybe the more blantent is on its way.. And what if, "they" knew exactly the line of vision for any being in the vicinity...Now that would be intelligent and require some serious future like kit...Something is happening there is no doubt in my mind...this may not be part of it, or it maybe..I make no claims for this footage.. There are weird shaped balloons out there so it may well be just that.....but my Selsey sighting was no balloon, that I'm sure of... By the way does anyone who has witnessed anything of the UFO kind get headaches and head pressure of the unusual and unpleasant kind? And other symptoms? I get some pretty heavy duty ones to say the least. Connected? For some reason I think YES..

The Footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSc23SjJN2o

The SouL
well after all that

the video is now off limits to the public :conF: why? :oooeerr: