The truth?

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
Harrywhodunnit
Rookie

The truth?

Post by Harrywhodunnit » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Well firstly hi all!!!
The truth may be out there but i just spent about an hour lookin through youtube and its cluttered up with some of the worst crap I've ever seen. So after a bit of searching I found you lot and am looking forward to a bit of sensible discussion rather than the usual youtube "you f**kwit thats fake" style posting.
So fingers crossed and with a bit of patience I'm gonna trawl the net and just maybe find a few items of genuine interest then come back and post them if thats ok?
Anyway sorry for the rant but had to get that off me chest!!!!
cheers
I'm here to chew gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta gum

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Re: The truth?

Post by monkeynuts » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:04 am

Hi and welcome :eyeLa:

Yes, Youtube is pretty much full of rubbish but theres sometimes good clips from documentaries that I like to watch. Looking forward to some good unfo posted up by yourself soon

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 am

Hello and welcome. ;)
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 am

Hi, welcome, you are right you tube is a great site but full of fake crap, from the car hub cap being filmed flying down the road to good CGI which is just too clear!

I'm sure there is good footage out there but its hard to find.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 pm

hi Harry welcome to the site :gog:
Harrywhodunnit wrote:Well firstly hi all!!!
The truth may be out there but i just spent about an hour lookin through youtube and .....
what I'm interested in is ..... you started searching on YoutUbe .... good ... BUT WHY?

what was it that spurred you to do this? did a friend of yours tell you about a UFO sighting? must have been something like that to suddenly spur your interest :P

Harrywhodunnit
Rookie

Post by Harrywhodunnit » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am

I've always been interested falkor and read a heck of a lot as a youngster and indeed as i got older, but only recently I decided to start out as a hobby(although how far we'll see) and started trawling the net, eventually ending up here.
Now whether its the male menopause or not causing me to seek out a bit of mystery as I fastly approach 40 I dont really know but a touch of mystery and intrigue is what I'm going for.
So as the old saying goes 'whatever floats your boat'. Probably gravity displacement in these forums though!!!
I'm here to chew gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta gum

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 pm

We need more people to get interested, because in reality the whole UFO thing is possibly the most important thing to hit our planet since the dinos got nailed by a large rock.
There are so many questions that need answers.