Hello :)

What are you? Butcher? Baker? or Candlestick Maker?
Nova

Hello :)

Post by Nova » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi there,

I never thought for a second i would be someone who joined a forum stie regarding UFOs.

I am very interested in science and usually scoff at things like UFOs, however, after watching the disclosure project and various UFO videos, i considered what the world would be like after a million years of evolution and technological advancement, and considering the shear vastness of the universe its not only possible, but probbable there are civalizations out there who have discovered everything that can be discovered, and who can travel between the stars as they wish.

So thats my two pence and i guess ill get down with the research.

:)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Hello :)

Post by mj12cz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Nova and welcome.

That the thing its about opening your mint to the possibilities of whats out there.

yeah no doubt there is a lot of disinformation and crap out there.

If I was you just to get started look at the Drake Equation... stick it in google and it could be an eye opener.

Nova

Post by Nova » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah i have seen the drake equation before, i guess seeing the hubble deep field pictures are what really turned my head to the possibility of life elsewere, i believe the estimated number of planets in the universe is 1 followed by 23 zeros, which is just astronomical (no pun intended :lol:), but yeah people dont really look to the future enough, but if you take the time and consider for a moment what the world will be like in a thousand years of research and technology, there is no doubt in my mind one day planet earth will be part of an intergalactic family, 200 years ago we had the horse and cart, now we have put a man on the moon and have 50 inch widescreen 3D TVs, i honestly cannot wait for the future :)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 pm

No kidding, I wonder what things will be like in 100 years, it will be amazing.