Strange Plane

What are you? Butcher? Baker? or Candlestick Maker?
dannyboyspain

Strange Plane

Post by dannyboyspain » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

Well here goes, i know this sounda a bit "crazy" BUT i was in my swimming pool a couple of weeks back and a plane was passing overhead (not unusual as i live below the flight path for both Alicante and Murcia airports) and i was lying on my back looking at the plane, and i noticed that the engines were not below the wings, but on top of them. Before anyone asks was you drinking, no i wasnt. within a second or two they went below the wings where they should have been. This has been bugging me BIG TIME because i'm NOT your usual ufo beleiver or doubter, but i know what i saw. I built up the courage to tell my wife yesterday, and as i was telling her i realised how crazy it sounded so i made a joke of it. ive tried looking on line for anything similar and all i can find is youtube videos. I wish i had'nt seen the stupid plane....

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Strange Plane

Post by mj12cz » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Forget weather this vid is fake or not, but there has been many reports of UFo's taking the shap of aircraft etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdyQu5Zx ... ure=fvwrel

Fun vid no matter what you think.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:04 am

welcome dannyboy

thanks for telling us about this
i noticed that the engines were not below the wings, but on top of them. Before anyone asks was you drinking, no i wasnt. within a second or two they went below the wings where they should have been
Pat I have never heard this sighting type before

does it ring a bell with you?

dannyboy was your wife good about it? scathing? serious?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 pm

No exately, however I have heard of UFO's changing shape before.

Dino
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Dino » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

These fakeplanes are Definitely out there & this has been proven to me by various experiences that are not detailed in my site but all the other sightings iv had since 2009 are there in detail so please visit to find out the amazing ufo i have seen & encounters iv had..

http://dinossiteufo.weebly.com/

dannyboyspain

Post by dannyboyspain » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi. my wife believes me 100%. many years ago when we started going out together, we were driving down a dual carriage way near where we used to live and i had a Sierra Cosworth (happy days) then. well i pulled up at a road junction, and the sunroof was open and as i looked up i saw a triangular shaped "ufo" i said to my girlfriend to look and we both looked in disbelief.This was making left and right turns like nothing ive ever seen, then it shot off in the direction of RAF Burtonwood. I kept pace with it (a car like the cosworth was something else) but it then dissappeared over the base. So you know, the year was 1985 and RAF Burtonwood had stopped using any runways some 8 years before. Now I live in Spain, i never give any thought to "ufo's" until that day in my pool. I have looked on the internet and there are a few people that mention these type of "ufo's" and since i have been looking, i can't believe how many video clips and footage there is out there of "ufo's". do the governments honestly believe they can keep a lid on this. :br:

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 am

RAF Burtonwood had stopped using any runways some 8 years before
so are you saying you don't think this was a military craft because there were no military craft there?

what dimensions do you think the triangular shaped "ufo" was? 40' or 60' something like that?
it then dissappeared over the base
did you tell anyone else about this? do you think it went up vertically at that point? was there any noise? you said you had the sunroof open?

danicaR

Post by danicaR » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 am

Previous reports of sightings of things considered as UFO and the said to be as actual encounters with such might really be the reasons why lots of individuals and even groups of people are insisting that there such UFO's that exist in this world. In fact, the UFO community has been yelling "government cover-up" for decades now. However, a new White House program has given them the possibility to petition the administration for data and now, UFO believers petition the White House for information on the matter. A petition has been filed and has gathered more than the requisite number of signatures.

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 pm

It would make sense for ufos to look like aircraft , perhaps there are just as many as in the 60`s out there , but using stealth technology to appear like aircraft

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

why not use stelth technology so as to not appear at all -it makes no sense