Greetings Earthlings!

What are you? Butcher? Baker? or Candlestick Maker?
Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Moly

Greetings Earthlings!

Post by Infofeeder3 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Hello everyone!

Just bumbled onto this site, Looks great :vwide:

I'm a UK ufo researcher and sometimes I do paranormal investigations but mainly I write about various aspects of ufos, sightings, encounters etc... I'm currently researching the Rendlesham Forest incident and have been doing so for a few years now for a book I'm trying to write... there's just so many twists and turns to the event though, I think sometimes it will take forever lol! I run a forum and have a facebook page which is really about ufos and other global issues rather than what I've been up to over the weekend.. unless it was a skywatch he heh! Just about to start a blog with someone and do some radio interviews for it with witnesses and researchers etc... so yeah as far as ufos go I'm probably a bit of a saddo geek but it keeps me happy :conF:

I got into it all because in 1996 I had a very close encounter with two ufos in a little village in Wales in October with friends and my son. All awake, all outside in the evening.... Well lets say it blew my mind and changed my life forever. I've had a few things happen and have had a lot of ufo sightings since then which drives me even further into trying to find out who/what/why and where from even more.

looking forward to getting to know you all soon ;)
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Greetings Earthlings!

Post by mj12cz » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 am

Hi Infofeeder and welcome to the site, I was at Rendlesham forest early this year it was a bit of a pilgrimage for me... fantastic place and now they have put the UFO trail in you can see it for your self and where it all happened.

Good luck with the book, I too am writing a book but its a novel based on UFO mythology, kind of finding it hard at the moment and are suffering with writher block but I know I will get there eventually. Its hard work just keep at it.

If you are doing a blog please do add a link on this site. I think I will set up a Blog section in the Basement and make it sticky so we can keep an eye on any UFO related Blogs.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 am

good idea Pat, sounds a winner to me

also WELCOME InfoFeeder, enjoyed reading your intro!! radio interviews? which radio stations? :D WELL DONE!!

Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer

Post by Infofeeder3 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 am

Thank yooo!

I've been rattling on and on about stuff on face book and I linked up with someone who's pretty cool and so we decided to link up and start our own blog radio... well it was his idea but he asked me on board because of the people I know etc.. But as for me.. I was on the Jeff Rense show as a guest a few years ago and on the Brian Vike show talking about my experience in Wales... I'll post that up in a min... I might have the show on an old hard drive, I'd like to find it anyway. Just for nostalgia lol...

I don't know if any of you ever read ufodata magazine but I used to write for that magazine, It was me Russ Callaghan, Steven Johnson and Mick Buckley that started it off.. in an office printing it ourselves, stapling, folding and posting out lol! Eventually we got enough money up to have it printed and then we started the Great British ufo show... I did my first talk there... scary getting up in front of hundreds of people!!! Unfortunately as belts had to be tightened people stopped buying it and Russ decided to stop before he got too far in debt which also meant the ufo show bit the dust too. :br:

Yeah as for your site, what I'll do when I get going later in the week is run an RSS feed so that new posts etc will appear on my FB page and the infofeeder page, we have 2000 people between us who get our updates and also richard infofeeder has just bought all infofeeder domain names so we'll be having a website too and all links will go on there.

Things are really picking up pace now and the more we do the more rapid it will be. It's about getting the info out there and not being so precious about your finds like a lot of ufologists are. One of the reasons I never started a proper ufo group is that politics and issues of hierarchy get in the way of everything... was in a paranormal group once... as soon as they started with mission statements and plans of action and appointing leaders and taking minutesI was out of there... I thought we were looking into the paranormal not running the WI! I do arrange skywatches tho... We have one coming up at the end of September at Brayton Barff in Selby so if any of you are in the Yorkshire area you are more than welcome!

I do waffle on too so be warned.... Can't help it, i'm a typical woman in that respect! :lol:
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 am

Great Introduction Crikey you ahev been involved and we are very glad to have you here..... Feel free to add any Links to sites you are invilved in and we can put them on the links section at the top if the site for you.

Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer

Post by Infofeeder3 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:13 am

Cool! thanks :D

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello Infofeeder3 and welcome to the forum :vwide:
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Hello mate, glad to have you here your already making good posts and stirring interest with all your links.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Oh just love the Avatar! :vwide:

Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer

Post by Infofeeder3 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks to all... :vwide:

I adopted the Avatar when the furor about swine flu vaccinations started up on my facebook page... It's also one of my fave films 8-)

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:21 pm

nice one !! looks great :wide:
Infofeeder3 wrote:I don't know if any of you ever read ufodata magazine but I used to write for that magazine, It was me Russ Callaghan, Steven Johnson and Mick Buckley that started it off.. in an office printing it ourselves, stapling, folding and posting out lol! Eventually we got enough money up to have it printed and then we started the Great British ufo show... I did my first talk there... scary getting up in front of hundreds of people!!! Unfortunately as belts had to be tightened people stopped buying it and Russ decided to stop before he got too far in debt which also meant the ufo show bit the dust too. :br:
you used to write for that magazine! what a project!! you must have loved it, do you have any of the original articles that you wrote for the magazine? have you got them on the web somewhere? would like to have a read!! :D