Hello to one and all

What are you? Butcher? Baker? or Candlestick Maker?
rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Hello to one and all

Post by rob42 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello ;)

An introduction...

For most of my life I've had a passing interest in the UFO phenomenon. I remember back in my childhood watching the TV series UFO (I would have been around 8 or 9 y.o.a at the time) and wondering if any of the stuff I was seeing would come to pass in my lifetime. I remember being particularly impressed with the Moonbase and SkyDiver.

As time passed I thought that one day I would find what I was looking for – indisputable evidence that we are not alone in this vast universe, but alas, I'm still looking and I'm beginning to think that I will never find what I'm looking for. :(

As I grew up my interests turned more "earthly" and it wasn’t until I started working for a living that the subject once again came to the fore. I got a job working for the UKs leading independent photo/video retailer and found myself having a debate with a colleague about the photos that NASA have released from the Apollo moon landings. This introduced me to the world of conspiracies and the fact that governments were prepared to lie to the people about most anything, but I refused to believe this for the same reason that I refused to believe that UFOs were from not from this world.

Then in 1991 I saw the Oliver Stone film, JFK. This introduced me to the fact that governments were not only prepared to lie to the people, but to kill them as well.

All this stuff lodged it's self in my sub-conscious and and as time passed more and more stuff happened in the world and I became more and more convinced that something was up.

The "awakening" for me was between 2000 and 2006 when a few things came together – I was introduced to a guy who was very much into "truth seeking" amongst many other things that I found fascinating. Plus in 2001 we had the biggest world event that had ever happened in my life and again in 2005 another event that was not what the government would have you believe.

As I began to research this stuff for myself I came across Richard D. Hall (of http://www.richplanet.net) which brought me full circle back to the UFO phenomenon.

I've been following Richard for some time now and have learned much from both Richard and his guests. I joined this forum in the hope of meeting other peeps who have followed him and discussing both Richard and his shows with them, as his main topic is the UFO and abduction phenomenon.

I hope that this intro' has not been too boring for you. I also hope that between this and my posts you'll learn where I'm coming from and that between us we can try and get to the truth behind this stuff.

My best regards and thanks to all who have taken the time to read what I have to say and I hope that you will challenge me on anything that you do not agree with.

:mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Hello to one and all

Post by mj12cz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi Rob, Welcome, your story is like a lot of us and interest that turns into seeking the truth.

I suspect it will be a long while till it comes out.

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Thanks mate.

We live in hope...
–Albert Einstein.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 pm

welcome Rob :blotto:
found myself having a debate with a colleague about the photos that NASA have released from the Apollo moon landings. This introduced me to the world of conspiracies and the fact that governments were prepared to lie to the people about most anything, but I refused to believe this for the same reason that I refused to believe that UFOs were from not from this world.
the NASA photos and findings are of course of tremendous importance

around about 2 years ago a video was uploaded to YOUTUBE on the so called "Apollo 20" mission, for me this is one of the many convincing and shocking "turning points" in UFO history, it again centres on the moon - so I find your interest in the NASA moon photos relevant

of course we are not alone in this vast universe but in addition the great majority of UFO sightings are not indicative of extraterrestrials either, it is this site's quest to consider all sightings and hold up the tiny rarest cases that offer a glimmer of possibilities :wide: welcome again Rob!!

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Thanks falkor.

I was unaware of the Apollo 20 stuff until I read it on your board. Thank you for giving me a new line of research :bookW:

I'm wondering if the A-20 stuff ties in with what Karl Wolfe says he saw in photographs (I'm assuming you know about the guy?)? Just a random thought....
–Albert Einstein.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:49 am

could be
Wolfe worked for the Director of Intelligence at Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Technical Group. The fantastic events explained here occurred while he was stationed at Langley Field, Virginia.
"We discovered," the airman said, "a base of the back side of the Moon."

Wolfe was obviously stunned by this extraordinary disclosure. He remembers literally "shaking" trying to take in the enormity of what he had been told. Seeing Wolfe's disbelief, the dark room attendant continued;

"Yes, a base on the dark side of the Moon."

Although the attendant had not actually said that the structures were not created by inhabitants of Earth, it seemed to go without saying. Wolfe was still in amazement as he was now looking down at the very photographs he was trying to envision in his mind. Bending down under the red glowing lamp, he was seeing what so very few would see. He could clearly make out geometric shapes, well organized, and well designed
If true, maybe the base was there to enable "exploration" of the UFO sensationally revealed by Apollo 20