Hello from La La Land. Introducing myself. Much to share...

What are you? Butcher? Baker? or Candlestick Maker?
JRTV@PRS
Rookie
Holy: Prophet

Hello from La La Land. Introducing myself. Much to share...

Post by JRTV@PRS » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey guys.

I’m a science geek-performance artist who has a fascination with how science is constantly evolving, and how we are gradually understanding how science is in fact fused with spirituality.

Oh…and I guess you could say I’m a UFO geek too. I find the topic fascinating because it teaches SO much about ourselves.

I’ve done theatre and stand-up, and am assembling some stand-up material I’ve been writing for some time about “feeling” like an ET on this planet. I’m sure many here have felt that way at one time or another…

But part of the reason I have PRS in my profile name is that I used to go to an RAF dependents school in Germany called Prince Rupert School. What a whirlwind that was.

I was a kid in the seventies, one of 12 yanks going to a UK RAF school, wearing a school uniform for the first time, trying to understand the different dialects I heard from other kids and teachers from all over the UK, having “discussions” with my vehicle engineering teacher on the proper pronunciation of “aluminium”, (yanks and brits even spell this word differently, and hadn’t realized it yet) and going through a general culture shock during my first few weeks of fourth form that I never thought I’d experience anywhere. After those few weeks though, I had a tremendously fun year.

Then, just as I get comfortable with everything…my family moves to TEXAS.

…more culture shock. Now I had to start converting from metric to feet, and ounces again…(what is wrong with these Americans, I would ask? Metric was so easy!) …and learning, well…Texan. I warn anyone...if you find yourself visiting, and you start hearing yourself saying “ fixin’ to”, it’s time to leave before it’s too late. You’ll be buying cowboy boots before you know it….

But I digress… I only provide the story above to share that I’m not a stranger to the strange…

I’m joining here to share some of what I’ve learned relating to who we are in relation to the UFO/ET phenomenon. And to share some of my experiences in the field of UFOS, etc. And at one point, I’ll post a sighting I was able to catch on video here in LA.

Hope I can meet other like minded people here who like to share information and a few laughs. I think we all could use some lightening up now and then!

Thanks to falkor and the rest for letting me come on board. Cheers.
Everyone one has a small piece of the puzzle…
Be kind. Share with each other…

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Hello from La La Land. Introducing myself. Much to share

Post by falkor » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 am

welcome to the forums ! great introduction, one of the best on the site!
having “discussions” with my vehicle engineering teacher on the proper pronunciation of “aluminium”, (yanks and brits even spell this word differently, and hadn’t realized it yet) and going through a general culture shock during my first few weeks of fourth form that I never thought I’d experience anywhere. After those few weeks though, I had a tremendously fun year.
so the tremendously fun year? what was so fun about it? :D