Big cat Sightings

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Big cat Sightings

Post by mj12cz » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:57 am

Ok, never believed in these big cat sightings in the UK, but yesterday while at work I has a large black cat about 4-5 foot long and tail that was about 2.5 foot long cross the road about 25 yards infront of me!!!

It was massive for a cat, gave me a bit of a fright to be fair but a great sighting!

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Big cat Sightings

Post by falkor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:50 pm

did it look in your direction Pat? or oblivious to you being there? :green:

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 pm

I dont know why the "big cat thing" has been ridiculed for so many years,just like ufo sightings they have been reported by people who's testimony in a court of law whould get you locked up for life but they see a big cat/ufo and there a crack pot,i dont know if et is here or not but i do know 100% that big cats are alive and well in the uk, i saw one very close up,i only told the wife who thought i was taking the mick two days later our next door neighbour said she had also seen it and within two weeks there was a report in a national news paper from a lady who said her dog had been mauled by the same animal only three miles away (between us and her is only forest) so for me there is no doubt that they exist.

T D

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I did some digging on it and apprently one had been seen a few years ago in the same area.

I suspect there is something roaming around the countryside but where it came from is an interesting question.

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 pm

mj12cz wrote:I did some digging on it and apprently one had been seen a few years ago in the same area.

I suspect there is something roaming around the countryside but where it came from is an interesting question.

Hi buddy,in the 60/70s it was very popular and legal to own a big cat as a pet, you could even walk it to the shops on a lead then in 76 they introduced the dangerous wild animal act so you now needed a licence and very good facilities for your big cat so some were given to zoos some got a licence and some were destroyed but many were let loose as that was the cheepest and a legal option,even the sceptics agree ther were many big cats set free around this time.

T D

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

well there are undoubtedly some big cats on the loose

more and more sightings but ......... are they having a good time? :conF: