Today I saw Airforce 1

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
User avatar
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric
Posts: 1591
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by mj12cz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Was sat in the garden in Czech with a beer and this bloody big jumbo came low over the house, so i grabbed the binocs and had a look it was airforce 1 coming into Prague with President Obama on it...

So I finished my beer and wondered what sort of busy day he would be having! :vwide:

Hype291
Scribe
Scribe
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by Hype291 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm

sounds interesting! I sure hope it's something about ET! :tooT: who knows ;)

User avatar
falkor
Cleric
Cleric
Posts: 1662
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 am
Location: North Surrey
Contact:

Re: Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by falkor » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 pm

I hope you gave a left handed salute Pat

he's in the masons y'know! :eyeLa:

User avatar
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric
Posts: 1591
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by mj12cz » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm

falkor wrote:I hope you gave a left handed salute Pat

he's in the masons y'know! :eyeLa:

LOL My lad was playing in the garden with a toy gun I'm glad he didn't point it at the plane or the village would have probably been destroyed!

User avatar
Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:23 am
Holy: Hunter
Location: Bedlington (Northumberland)

Re: Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by Paxovasa » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 pm

mj12cz wrote:
falkor wrote:I hope you gave a left handed salute Pat

he's in the masons y'know! :eyeLa:

LOL My lad was playing in the garden with a toy gun I'm glad he didn't point it at the plane or the village would have probably been destroyed!

You would have been probed :o
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

User avatar
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric
Posts: 1591
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by mj12cz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Paxovasa wrote:
mj12cz wrote:
falkor wrote:I hope you gave a left handed salute Pat

he's in the masons y'know! :eyeLa:

LOL My lad was playing in the garden with a toy gun I'm glad he didn't point it at the plane or the village would have probably been destroyed!

You would have been probed :o
The idea brings tears to my eyes :shock:

User avatar
DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Today I saw Airforce 1

Post by DarkKnight » Tue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Obama :bum:

Another puppet of the NWO :roll:
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post