drink too much, eat too much, and don't exercise enough

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

drink too much, eat too much, and don't exercise enough

Post by falkor » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:18 am

By Jenny Hope
Last updated at 9:10 AM on 16th November 2009
Comments (39)

Record levels of obesity mean the UK has one of the highest levels of preventable cancers
Almost 80,000 patients diagnosed with cancer each year could have avoided the disease by adopting a healthier lifestyle, figures show.
They reveal that 39 per cent of cases of the 12 major cancers are preventable through better diet, drinking and exercise habits.
Record levels of drinking - which have risen more sharply in the UK than in any other developed country - and obesity mean the UK has one of the highest levels of preventable cancers.
But less than half of people realise that a lack of exercise can cause the disease, and a third are unaware of the dangers of diet or body fat.
The figures from the World Cancer Research Fund show that 78,748 of the 207,000 cancer cases diagnosed annually could be prevented. This includes 19,000 cases of breast cancer and 16,100 of bowel cancer.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: drink too much, eat too much, and don't exercise enough

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:45 pm

My healthy lifestyle has went out the window again, I'm back to ''drink too much, eat too much, and don't exercise enough''
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''