UFO video sends oz website into orbit

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

UFO video sends oz website into orbit

Post by falkor » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 pm

MATT CUNNINGHAM

August 13th, 2009

TERRITORY UFO spotter Alan Ferguson has become a victim of his own success.

Mr Ferguson's UFO tourism website - http://www.ufoterritory.com.au - went into meltdown yesterday after thousands of people tried to access it.

The site, which had welcomed about 1600 visitors in its first two months of operation, had almost 25,000 visitors on Tuesday after the Northern Territory News reported Mr Ferguson had shot a video of unidentified flying objects from his Acacia Hills home.

Some argued the site's malfunction was the work of aliens worried that Mr Ferguson's research would expose their plans to infiltrate planet Earth.

But, in fact, the problem was the flood of extra visitors caused the website to exceed its monthly bandwidth allowance.

Mr Ferguson said he learned of the problem yesterday morning and quickly sought to rectify it.

His website was back on line yesterday afternoon.

The former motor mechanic and UFO enthusiast was still attracting plenty of attention yesterday.

He was interviewed from Darwin's CBD for a segment on Channel 7's Morning Show, with Larry Emdur and Kylie Gillies.

Mr Ferguson was sticking to his guns despite questions being raised about the video's credibility.

"It's usually the people who are jealous or who don't look outside the square who say you are crazy," he said.

"If people want to see, come out and have a look for yourself."

Mr Ferguson features on BUZZ FM every Thursday night at 9pm.

To listen to his show tune in to 86.7 or go to http://www.buzzfm.com.au

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: UFO video sends oz website into orbit

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Maybe we should contact them for a wee link up ? :mrgreen:
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''