Ghost Caught on Security cam in Britain

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
wallarookiller
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Crusador

Ghost Caught on Security cam in Britain

Post by wallarookiller » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Not sure if people here are interested in ghosts, but this is a pretty good video.

Staff at one of Britain's oldest pubs, rumoured to be haunted by an aristocrat executed during the Civil War, believe they have caught a ghost on CCTV.

The footage, which appears to show a shadowy figure flickering into view by the bar, was filmed at Ye Olde Man and Scythe in Bolton on Valentine's Day.

Tony Dooley, the pub's manager, spotted the spectre when he checked the cameras on Friday morning and found they had stopped recording at 6.18am.

"I came down and saw a glass smashed on the floor so I was instantly suspicious and went to check the CCTV and found it has stopped working," he said.

"We checked the footage and it revealed this figure. To be honest I was a bit concerned - I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to ghosts but you become more of a believer when you see things like that."
Video and news story

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Ghost Caught on Security cam in Britain

Post by falkor » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 am

very good but my immediate thoughts are that this is actually a person not a ghost

Tony Dooley, the pub's manager does not appear to have been asked "Could this actually be some person entering the bar from upstairs?" we don't have enough info on this

is the footage in real time or fast forward, time lapse? there are many questions on this, a smashed glass? who did that?

wallarookiller
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Crusador

Re: Ghost Caught on Security cam in Britain

Post by wallarookiller » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:59 pm

falkor wrote:very good but my immediate thoughts are that this is actually a person not a ghost

Tony Dooley, the pub's manager does not appear to have been asked "Could this actually be some person entering the bar from upstairs?" we don't have enough info on this

is the footage in real time or fast forward, time lapse? there are many questions on this, a smashed glass? who did that?
Well I'm guessing that the smashed glass was supposedly from the ghost. Really good questions though. I do not no the answer to any of them though unfortunately.