what is a "ghost" ?

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

what is a "ghost" ?

Post by falkor » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Image Julie Walters
Julie Walters saw a ghost in her room when she was at college and she was asked about this when interviewed by (Andrew Wiliams) THE METRO today

The point is what is a "ghost" ?

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Re: what is a "ghost" ?

Post by rob42 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

falkor wrote:The point is what is a "ghost" ?
Maybe Joe Swash can help you?

I didn't actually watch this, as I lost interest and erased it, but theses are the notes I made (looks like I just pulled the info off of the BBC page) about the recording (notes I archive, video I don't)...

Duration: 1 hour

Credits
Presenter: Joe Swash

Director: Ray Easmon

Producer: Jacqui Wilson

Executive
Producer: Clare Sillery

Broadcast: BBC Three

See all broadcasts of I Believe in Ghosts: Joe Swash (14)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qb039/broadcasts

EastEnders actor Joe Swash turns ghostbuster and sets out in search of tangible proof that ghosts exist. He meets Britain's youngest professional psychic, who claims he has a hotline to the spirit world, sleeps in a haunted bedroom to lure an amorous spirit and stakes out a terrace house in Hartlepool where the family say they're sharing their home with at least four ghostly inhabitants. But it's a night alone in the Edinburgh vaults that makes Joe convinced he really believes in ghosts.

It may help you to track down the documentary, Malc, which may in turn offer you a possible answer?

Latter... :mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:13 pm

well Ghosts are a whole new ball game, anybody "seen one"?

Woman demands new council house after old home gets ‘possessed by a ghost named Nigel’
By Jimmy Nsubuga Monday 8 Apr 2013
A woman living in Leicestershire has demanded a new council house after claiming her current one is possessed by a ghost called Nigel.

A paranormal investigator said the spooky guest that was terrifying Stacey McGill in Loughborough was in his 30s and had learning disabilities.

The 29-year-old mother said the ghost was tormenting her family, which includes her 18-month-old daughter Chelsea and boyfriend Carl, 25, by constantly switching the lights on and off.

‘I noticed something was there straight away,’ she told the Sun.

‘The microwave started going on and off by itself, and one night we were woken at 3am by the sound of maintenance works. It’s so unnerving.’

She added ‘Nigel’ also left her feeling like she had spider webs on her skin.

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I found this link http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/Ghosts.html while doing a little research into this.

The site also has some cool ufology stuff and is well worth a "Bookmark".

I hope you find it as interesting and useful as did.

:mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

Dino
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Dino » Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Not seen a ghost yet but i have got loads of orbs in my home :geek:

Dino
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Dino » Mon May 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Dino wrote:Not seen a ghost yet but i have got loads of orbs in my home :geek:

Maybe these are ghosts??.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fV34T7ziRI

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 am

Dino wrote:
Dino wrote:Not seen a ghost yet but i have got loads of orbs in my home :geek:

Maybe these are ghosts??.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fV34T7ziRI
Dust

Dino
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Dino » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm

The Deal, Are you Garry Moore by any chance?? a.k.a lapirata :lol: He just Loves belittling my footage and calling the orbs "Just Dust" ,, Maybe my suspicions are correct & you are in fact Dave Scott??. lol.

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:48 am

No I am not but you are the person who destroyed the UK-ufo forum by deleting it then posted the PMs from there all over the ovni forum, do the good people on here know what you did? do they know you are barred from both sights for you're actions but you have got back on to UK-ufo under a new false profile breaking all the rules? If the owners of this sight want to know more I will put them in touch with the admins of both sights to show what you get up to. Dino you destroyed a forum for gods sake.

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm

I have just spoken to a few others who were involved and you are a disgrace, UK-UFO forum was the most successful ufo forum in the country and they trusted you as a moderator, there were hundreds of members and thousands of posts going back years and containing valuable information, you got bitter with a few people and deleted the whole content which is now lost forever and banned many members, these were all good hard working and honest people who put their thoughts and views on a fantastic forum only for you to abuse their trust, not only this but you then copy all the very private and in some cases sensitive personal messages from uk-ufo and paste it all over a new forum to try and damage that one as well. As I have stated above you are a disgrace and bring nothing but shame on this subject. Instead of hanging you're head in shame you choose to have a go at me and the administrator of ovni on this forum. You're actions speak louder than you're words. Shamefull. :evil:

Dino
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Dino » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 pm

"WHY" Should you be so passionate & caring about ukufo forum all of a sudden???, considering you were given a (life ban) from there by Dave/Admin for being disruptive and fighting with other members??

You must take me for an idiot if you seriously think im not onto you for being "garrymoore" site creator of "ovni" lol

:roll:

You know Exactly what happened & why, because the forum was infiltrated by trouble causers that were causing myself as a moderator and fellow moderator Dawn Lots of problems ,i come to the conclusion that the site / forum was better off having a spring clean and i also gave you a rightly deserved life ban for being an instigator and trouble causer, Garry !, or is it Dave scott, A.K.A aGENT SCOTT??? :roll:

P.s. forgot to mention, your the reverse "your words" speak louder than your actions,,"Bud" !,,,Leave me alone you Idiot!.