The Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE) 2009

Hey anything goes BUT friendly not foey!!
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

The Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE) 2009

Post by falkor » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 pm

If you missed the Roswell UFO Festival and the recent MUFON 40th Anniversary Symposium you have to end the summer by attending the ASPE 2009 Symposium!

The ASPE 2009 Symposium is a "gotta see" event, for everyone who has an interest in the phenomenon, UFOs, psychics and more, The Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE) 2009 Paranormal Symposium is a non-profit organization which is committed to examining paranormal experiences and sharing their findings with others who share similar interests. This event is being held at Angel Fire, New Mexico, on September 11-13, 2009 As a fantastic symposium, it will cover just about everything you could be interested in from the Taos Hum to the Loch Ness Monster to crop circles!. Other great things happening here will be a non-stop film festival, music and cultural ceremonies and a huge amount of vendors with paranormal-related items for sale. Raffles and other related activities are expected to be in abundance and don't even get me started on the food court!
WORD OF CAUTION: I met Janet Sailor, the founder, at the MUFON symposium and she mentioned that PREREGISTRATION is required, with payment required at time of registration.. There will be no ticket sales at the door on Saturday and on Sunday, ticket sales will be only by space permitting. No discounts available on Sunday tickets!
Hotel registarion with 1/2 price rooms ends Aujgust 28, 2009.
Register NOW to assure your attendance!
This is definitely a unique symposium full of people who dedicate themselves to the investigation of the unexplained and opportunities to meet and ask and this is what I like about this symposium. Not only do attendees get to listen to the interesting seminars, but they also get a chance to ask the speaker questions. Many of the speakers have excellent credentials including interviews on radio programs, television or have written books!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: The Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE) 2009

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Is this not just a money making scam ???
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm

well it was in New Mexico so a bit far for most of us

if it was London I would go

let's put it this way, you could always leave after a couple of hours

there was a phpBB3 conference at Heathrow last year and I attended for the entire 8 hour duration, it was absolutely awesome, I totally loved it and was a guest speaker too

I don't know how it was booked for Heathrow as that is just down the road from me

because of that I just could not miss it

:blotto: so if something like this cropped up in London would anybody be interested? :tooT:

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 pm

falkor wrote:well it was in New Mexico so a bit far for most of us

if it was London I would go

let's put it this way, you could always leave after a couple of hours

there was a phpBB3 conference at Heathrow last year and I attended for the entire 8 hour duration, it was absolutely awesome, I totally loved it and was a guest speaker too

I don't know how it was booked for Heathrow as that is just down the road from me

because of that I just could not miss it

:blotto: so if something like this cropped up in London would anybody be interested? :tooT:

I wouldn't go to these things where you pay good money for a ticket to be honest, I'm quite happy with here and other like minded sites.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 pm

I would, it would be nice to walk about amonst like minded foke, if there was one and a decent on in the UK I would go.