F16 and UFO dogfight over Denmark?

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
UFOphotos
Rookie

F16 and UFO dogfight over Denmark?

Post by UFOphotos » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 pm

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark, sounds like pure fiction, but I think there may actually be some truth here, becausen on July 6, 2010 at 12.45 pm, I was in Odense city, Denmark where I live and had accidentally a camera with me, when I heard the loud noise from a fighter plane in the skies over me. There were some clouds in the sky that day and unfortunately I did not succeed to see the plane, which probably have been a Danish F16 jetfighter, but I could hear it clearly and it sounded as though the pilot up there used afterburner a few times with short intervals and I got the feeling, that he frantically tried to get into position to something up there. I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures in the direction the sound came from and this resulted in a total of 13 images, where 10 of them might be interesting for UFO enthusiasts. See all UFO pictures here: F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark?
Never lay to rest in faith...

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: F16 and UFO dogfight over Denmark?

Post by falkor » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

UFOphotos you have started this topic in the UFO SIGHTINGS forum

do you know what the UFO SIGHTINGS area is for? please read here the strict parameters for material in that area

meanwhile I am moving your topic to BASEMENT while we can confirm that you yourself personally saw this F16 dogfighting a UFO

please ONLY PLACE personally witnessed material in UFO SIGHTINGS, then we know what kind of material is where :bookW: thanking you