Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Fran Drescher: I was abducted by aliens

Post by falkor » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 pm

The actress says her ex-husband also had a similar experience

By Cristina Everett / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
The former star of “The Nanny” says not only was she abducted by aliens during her youth, she claims to have also had a chip implanted in her hand during the experience.

Recalling the story to The Huffington Post this week, the actress said her ex-husband, producer and writer Peter Marc Jacobson, also had an eerily similar experience.

"You know, it's funny because Peter and I both saw (aliens) before we knew each other, doing the same thing, driving on the road with our dads," Drescher, 54, told the website in all seriousness.

"We were both in junior high. A few years later, we met, and we realized that we had the same experience. I think that somehow we were programmed to meet,” she added. “We both have this scar. It's the exact same scar on the exact same spot."

As much as Drescher believes her tale, the actress said her ex wasn’t completely convinced by her joint extraterrestrial theory. Instead, she said he believes she got her scar from a drill bit or a hot cup of water.

However, Drescher seems to disagree.

"I said to him, that's what the aliens programmed us to think," she said. "But really, that's where the chip is."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/fran- ... z1lVgHUpaU

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Re: Fran Drescher: I was abducted by aliens

Post by thedeal » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Interesting and a very brave thing to say openly.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Fran Drescher: I was abducted by aliens

Post by falkor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"I said to him, that's what the aliens programmed us to think," she said. "But really, that's where the chip is."
that's where the chip is?

IS? so it's still there? :blotto: