UFO SIGHTING IN NEW YORK!

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
Anonymous23244

UFO SIGHTING IN NEW YORK!

Post by Anonymous23244 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Hey guys, just thought I'd log this relatively new UFO Sighting that was seen above New York in 2012 according yo YouTube! Could be wrong but take a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1xbU0iz5U

Gatherer
Gatherer
Holy: Prophet

Re: UFO SIGHTING IN NEW YORK!

Post by 1963 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Anonymous!

I don't quite know why this has been done...monetary reasons I suspect, or perhaps the creator of this hoaxed video thought that his or her efforts didn't get the amount of publicity that their creation deserved?...But this very same video that is busy doing the rounds of the internet UFO network now, purporting to have been innocently filmed in January 2012 over the grand metropolis of New York is this video that was touted as being filmed in England, Cheshire, summer 2008.... Look familiar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 40XdXNlKTU

As I said buddy...i'm not sure of why this has been done?...but I am sure that it is an iffy video!

Cheers.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 am

Hmmm its like chinese wispers...or one of thoes urban legends where you have not a clue where its started!

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm

either way they have started this topic in the UFO SIGHTINGS forum

do you know what the UFO SIGHTINGS area is for? please read here the strict parameters for material in that area

I am moving this topic to BASEMENT while we await confirmation that the author personally saw this UFO disc

please ONLY PLACE personally witnessed material in UFO SIGHTINGS, then we know what kind of material is where :bookW: thanking you