Rendlesham discussion

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
pedro
Scribe
Scribe

Rendlesham discussion

Post by pedro » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 am

Rendlesham discussion
In view of the feedback we received, one of the main concerns was that not enough questions were answered or indeed asked at the 30th anniversary conference by British witnesses to the Rendlesham Forest incident. We have therefore decided to stage another event at the same venue in the hope that these issues can be addressed to those concerned

British UFO Free Speech for all.

Come along and have your say on September 10th 2011 at 6pm - 11pm Woodbridge Community Hall, Woodbridge Suffolk, IP12 4AU.

Woodbridge Community Hall.
Station Road
Woodbridge
Suffolk
IP12 4AU

Price per person £10.

Guest Speakers include:

Brenda Butler, co author of SKYCRASH, the first book written about the Rendlesham Forest Incident C1984.

Peter Robbins, Peter Robbins is a NY based investigative writer best known for his work in the field of UFO studies, as a researcher, investigator, writer, lecturer, activist and author. A regular fixture on radio shows around the USA, he has appeared as a guest on and been consultant to numerous television shows and documentaries. Speaking venues have included the National Press Club, Washington D.C.; Cornell University, Ithaca, NY; The Julliard School, New York City; University of Arkansas; The Royal College of Science and Technology, London; University of Cardiff, Wales; UK; University of Hallam, Sheffield, UK; The Summerhill School, Suffolk UK, and the Psychiatric Wing of Cambridge Hospital, Boston, sponsored by Dr. John Mack, co-founder of the Wing and Pulitzer Prize recipient and Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard; UFO Reykawvik Summit, Lawrence, KA 2011; Annual National Conference of The UFO Organization of Japan, Tokyo; Annual Conference of The Centre For Fortean Zoology, Devon UK; Leeds International UFO Conferences and Bentwaters UFO Incident 30th Anniversary Conference, UK; Also international scientific conferences on the Life and Work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich, Niece France and Ashland Oregon; Niagara County Community College, Buffalo, NY; Henry Ford Community College, Dearborn, MI; Main Branch, Philadelphia Free Library; Roswell Public Library, NM; The Swan Library, Albion, NY and a Fifteen-city book tour of the UK.

Larry Warren, formally of the 81st SPS, witness to the events on the third night of the Rendlesham Forest Incident and co author of Left at East Gate: A First-Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident, Its Cover-Up and Investigation.

For ticket sales send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Mr G Goodger
108 Spring Road
Ipswich
IP4 2RR

Cheques payable to Mr G Goodger
Its a funny old game (J. Greaves)

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Rendlesham discussion: the greatist mystery of all time!

Post by wonder universe » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi Pedro, Rendlesham Forest is number one of my top three unexplained fasinations, because of the radio conversations between the personel and US millitary on that night, it is a great story and asks the question well the question I have asked, was the triangluar craft in the space between the trees, really an Extraterrestrial probe ? also a member of the US military claimed to have seen strange simbols along the edge of the craft, also later intergated by FBI agents that administered a drug on him, to get the truth out him what really happened that night allegedly, he was also forced to change his story by the agents, about the lights seen by other men too, to admit it was just lights from a light house, but is it impossible as that light house is many miles away from Rendlesham Forest, further on in this story on this subject fasinates me even more, that unidenified lights were shining upon the Nuclear weapons storage facility, do Extraterrestrials to still watch over us in our progress ? our dangerous nature to destroy ourselves, like I say is a great mystery, also great such as the building of the Pyramids and other cultures being so called being in contact with Extraterrestrials, thirdly cave paintings of so called Extraterrestrials, also Nascan lines that resemble modern day runways for aircraft that can only be seen miles up from the air, amazing how it was done long before aircraft was invented, wow mind blowing perhaps, thank you! Wonder Universe..

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Rendlesham discussion

Post by falkor » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:19 pm

this video http://youtu.be/zB3PKshvR3c titled "National Geographic UFO Europe Untold Stories S01E02" launches straight into the 1980 Rendlesham case

it is very good indeed! :b-) one (reliable) witness describes in detail a "3-man sized" UFO found at Rendlesham which took off in his presence!

"I defy anybody to try and tell me that a flying lighthouse actually exists"

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 am

I'd like to know what the readers of this thread think of Sacha Christie's theory?

http://sacha-christie-infomaniachousewi ... ealed.html

:mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 am

I prefer the presentation put together by National Geographic
Now I know it all sounds too far fetched, even more so than aliens but trust me. This is the absolute truth of the matter. The leaky coaxal cable was called the Starfish.....Something everyone in the 81st jumped
but have a read, there's quite a lot to consider there :b-)