Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

Post by hiflier » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:36 am

Hello All,

Two months have gone by since the notice for the 7/20/2011 was initially posted. Three months remain. Be patient. At this time the notice on the many Forums has collectively received around 7,000 views. I sincerely thank the Administrators, Moderators and Members of this Forum for your kind patience! A new reminder will be issued on 5/20. In the interim, questions are welcome either as posts or, if one prefers, Private Message.

We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given so that we can begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them. I, like many people, have a picture based on the sum total of my experiences, and this picture, when compared to what other people have to say, is, as usual, different. The confusion level in this topic is too high, and it must be dealt with. Operation Asking will be the first step in an attempt to eliminate this confusion, and where we go from here will be based on the outcome of this first attempt at contact. Also, it needs to be understood that there is NO leadership in this picture. The idea is to get the word out globally and each and every person who wishes to try this will stand on their own two feet and simply pass the word along to every spot on the globe. This is NOT a “me” project – this is a “humanity” project. I will answer questions if necessary, but the idea is that people need to focus on themselves and on completing this project if they want it done: the picture is super-simple.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of ‘things happening’, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so, on the date selected, we are ‘ASKING THEM’ to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us, let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to his or her world than the house they live in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is even necessary. Personally, I feel they watch everything here and know exactly what’s going on, so I do not believe there will be a problem.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Personally, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the ‘hows’ of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe.

This email address is for important and not casual contact. Spam will be dealt with.

Thank you
OC
onlychild@ftml.net

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Re: Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

Post by hiflier » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 am

Hello All,

I'm taking my leave and as far as I know this thread will fade away into obscurity. That's ok because, if it's OK with the Admins and Mods I will be back May 20 to revive the idea.

In the interim good posting to all the members here and I wish everyone well. Being an individual voluntary effort keeps it pure and no one will be able to go power tripping or be the boss. 7/20/2011 will be there for anyone who wants it. Join in or not. your own personal choice and it's free with no strings attached. As the pursuit of truth always should be!

Regards and my best to all.
hiflier.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Best of luck with this, Ill be watching the skies. :ugeek:

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 am

I dislike it when people use the American way of posting dates. it is 20/7/2011 and not 7/20/2011.

I will keep checking on this thread for any updates.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Paxovasa wrote:I dislike it when people use the American way of posting dates. it is 20/7/2011 and not 7/20/2011.

I will keep checking on this thread for any updates.

I was thinking WTF??? :tooT: but then realised what the date really was LOL

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by hiflier » Sat May 21, 2011 12:42 am

Hello All,

The 7/20/2011 date, at 5:20am GMT, for inviting ET to show themselves is now only 60 days out.

The whole event might only last one minute. Will it be worth it? As no one can anticipate what, if anything, will occur only time will tell. Is it free? Absolutely! Even if there were to be donations there would be no place to send 'em. In fact this Event is sponsored by NO ONE. If anyone asks for money tell them to take a hike!

This idea is not new. BUT to do on such a World-wide level is. It's for anyone who wants to join in. Do if you wish, or not; because it's entirely up to you. Could be even non-believers will be watching the skies.

There will be the last reminder next month on June 20th, a heads-up a day or two before the Event, and then it will be over. Who knows how things will turn out. Good food for thought and there's plenty of time left from now 'til then to get the word out if you wish to. See you in June.

Thank you and Many Regards, hiflier

pedro
Scribe
Scribe

Post by pedro » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Hiflier,
where are you from and how old are you, is this part of your exams to see what happens when you put out a load of tosh like this, does your mum know what your up to.
Its a funny old game (J. Greaves)

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by hiflier » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 am

Hello pedro,

Well now, I have a hard time believing that condescension will get anywhere near as much info as you would like. But I will say this: Yes, me mum knows and..........hmmmmm..............
Wait a minute.......Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot! She's dead. Anything else?

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

hiflier wrote:I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.
when your experiences began? is that documented on this site?

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by hiflier » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:40 am

Hello falkor,

First off, thank you for the question. Alas, I am not the author of this announcement and the 1955 experience is not mine (I've never seen an UFO myself). The author is "onlychild" whose email is at the end of the notice. I do not think that there is documentation on this Forum. To be quite honest, the ET theory that the author has is the result of about 38 years of research and there is no problem having that research brought here but for one exception. I personally, after some discussion, have tried to discourage that particular dialogue until the ET Event of 7/20 is over.

The reason being there is so much theory and debate already surrounding the Alien/UFO issue, too much really, that it would run counter to the spirit of this upcoming endeavor in which all doctrines can join in. If this announcement was based on delivering some new theory then the whole thing would've self destructed months ago. The idea behind this Event is to help SETTLE issues not create new ones.

The Notice, if read more than once or even three times if possible, clarifies things fairly well. Most of the questions that crop up do so because folks DON"T REALLY READ the Notice. For myself All I've ever asked of anyone is to read the Notice, and that is all. Whatever anyone wishes to do or not do with it is a personal matter which will be based on an individual's own personal reasons. For some if not most it will be an issue of simply winning out over any fear in the decision making process by truly assessing that decision to participate or not and why.

Some thumb their noses at the implications but, even as a non-believer, I find the endeavor extremely meaningful on many levels where fear could be involved as this is not a "group" per se. No leaders, no organization of any kind, no central anything to check in with. The boss of the effort IS the individual. One does this on their own and with no one else. That, I believe is where the strength of the message truly lies. In one's mind and heart. No leaders, no followers. One does it for one's self, fear notwithstanding. It would be a good exercise even if it were NOT about ET. But, in this case, it just so happens that it is.

Peace. And please pardon the length of this post.

pedro
Scribe
Scribe

Post by pedro » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 am

hiflier wrote:Hello pedro,

Well now, I have a hard time believing that condescension will get anywhere near as much info as you would like. But I will say this: Yes, me mum knows and..........hmmmmm..............
Wait a minute.......Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot! She's dead. Anything else?
er yes, you didn't state your age or where your from, your posting for someone else who supposedly had an experience in 1955, but you don't believe in any of the ufo concept even though you are posting on a lot of ufo forums, I see it as a kid having a laugh at our expense, unless you can give us something to check up on, do you have a face book or anything we can cross reference.

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by hiflier » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 am

Hello pedro,

Thank you for your reply. I think you may have misunderstood my position on UFOs so I will try to clarify things a bit. What I said was that I do not believe in ET. UFO's are another matter. A small percentage are unexplained so as far as there being unidentified objects that fly/float then sure count me in. As for my age? I don't see the point. My previous post to falkor should pretty much tell anyone that this isnot some game with me; I take it fairly serious and have not devoted the last three and a half months on some joke. You say I'm all over the net then read every post I've written defending and promoting the ideals behind this Event and my reasons for being involved and why it was agreed by the author that I be the one to present the project to the UFO community.. The most important being that I have no ET agenda, only a Human one.

I will state my age but only if you think it truly matters. The tone. nature and conceptual challenges that I present should tell you that I'm mature enough to speak with respect and clarity of purpose to the UFO community as a whole but you have insisted on wanting my age. Why? Don't know. I find your reason rather weak and turning the thing into some kind of challenge based on what you consider to be some twisted joke of mine at the communities expense means you have not reached a stage in your own life where you can separate person from a principle.

I present a project initiated by a researcher to attempt to get to answer on something as simple as the existence of ET and you want to turn the focus on me. I don't get it, Don't you think the Notice and it's content speaks for itself? Maybe if you can justify your approach then I will state my age. Because the bottom line here is this: I don't matter, the Event does. It's a huge concept , I on th other hand am a nobody. So state your case and I'll reciprocate by divulging my age. Deal?

The last time I linked to the source of this project I was accused of trying to steal members over to my home Forum, promoting a cause, and a few other excuses for the mod/admin to lock the thread. If you think it's that vital for your "us" whoever they are then I will give you the source which was back in January this year. But If you've seen ol' hiflier on the net's UFO Forums then a little research of your own will turn up the info you seek. I mean no disrespect here it's just the road to this point has been somewhat less than smooth for good reasons but I will not do or say anything at this point that I feel will jeopardize or derail this Event. It would be irresponsible IMHO.

pedro
Scribe
Scribe

Post by pedro » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 am

you using this quote "a heads-up a day or two before the Event," or just "a heads up" the saying is not common and has been used by a troller on another site who declared they were releasing false information, the thread title is named "just a heads up" they were banned straight away, as you use the same expression and I've not seen it used by any one else I have become suspicious of you, thats why I ask for some checkable details from you.

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by hiflier » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Hello pedro,

Ah, now I understand. I was not aware of this. OK, then I will answer your queries. I'm from the U.S. I'm 62 yrs. old and I hail from the the UFO Magazine Forum and go by the username of "glider". If you click on the "Alien Beings" topic and then click on the "Say Hello to ET- Progress Report" thread you will see the entire genesis of this endeavor and the efforts made on it even before the issuance to the WWW. And BTW, vetting a source is good practice but IMHO the kind of content I've been using on my posts I feel is pretty down to Earth and not some pie in the sky crap. But you'll see for yourself. This is probably easier for you than glossing over the other Forums to see where I've been and glossing over the Notice with no understanding which apparently is all you have done. It's not a good practise. Your inquiries of me would not exist if you had. It Makes ME think you are not as you seem and are probably some vendor at some sham of a UFO conference like the ones the UFO MATRIX is sponsoring there. I think there are three!.

hiflier
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by hiflier » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 am

Hello All,

This is the June 20th, 2011 reminder for the "Say Hello to ET" project that began 4 months ago. There are now 30 days left before the Event. If you haven't already read and understand the Announcement at the beginning of this thread now would be a good time to do so- maybe even a couple of times. It will answer any preliminary question and the rest will be addressed as well.

The timing for this project is scheduled for 5:20 am GMT on 7/20. Time zone issues and confusion can be eliminated by using this or a similar GMT website:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/s ... php?tz=gmt

In that way one can be assured of timing any involvement with the rest of the World's participants. This exercise is meant to be brief but can last as long as anyone who chooses to be involved wants it to. In an ideal setting the entire endeavor will last about a minute. So for all intents and purposes it can in fact be over at 5:21 am GMT. It's up to the individual.

There is no website and no group to check in with which means if anyone does this it will be unknown to anyone else. It costs nothing and amounts to a one minute mental invitation for ET if ET exists to show themselves. Whether anything occurs is anybody's guess but it will be an important large scale maneuver to see if a worldwide effort at Telepathy will have results.

It is at least a step in the process of elimination WRT avenues private citizens can do for themselves on a global level to try and arrive at Truth. Inviting ET is a simple and easy thing to do anywhere while doing anything and the ONLY structured element is the precision involving the time frame.

Do as you wish, or not; it entirely up to the individual to elect either course. There will be a short note issued on or around 7/18/2011 which hopefully will give everyone who wants to do this a last call so to speak. After that, no more reminders, explanations, or anything- It will be over and for the most part I, hiflier, will say any final words I may have on 7/21/2011. So, until 7/18.............