where do UFOs come from?

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

where do UFOs come from?

Post by falkor » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 am

falkor's law says there are four areas that UFOs must originate from

area 1 This planet, the UFO was made by humans and is just a flying object that we cannot identify e.g. a secret russian plane that looks weird (our own time scale)

area 2 This planet, the UFO was made by humans IN THE FUTURE who are coming back to this planet in their past

area 3 This solar system, UFO originated from one of our own home planets except Earth (for Earth see above)

area 4 A star system further out in space, UFO came from some star system except the Solar System (for our own star system see above)

There you go, in my view UFOs MUST originate from one of those 4 areas, there is physically no room for any other possibilities

Let's go through each area one by one

area 1 are we interested in UFOs that were made by humans and is just a flying object that we cannot identify? well if it was made by humans in our own current time then quite frankly, what is the UNIDENTIFIED part? as soon as we know this, it is no longer a UFO

area 2 the UFO was made by humans IN THE FUTURE :if we found this to be the case with any UFO, wow!! revolutionary or what? I do wonder whether many of our UFOs fit this area

area 3 UFOs come from planets within our our own solar system? There have been so many documentaries launched with eminent scientists at the helm "examining" the planets within our own solar system. Do you get the impression that these planets could be home to UFOs? I do not

which leaves us with area 4 UFOs orginate from other star systems other than our own. The only problem with this is that even our very nearest star system is over 4 light years away. How would a UFO the size of the UFOs that we see in our skies arrive in our star system having travelled for 4 years or more (40 years or more probably!!) The distances from these star systems to us is simply COLOSSAL, how would these UFOs get here over such massive distances?

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Re: where do UFOs come from?

Post by Paxovasa » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm

A mixture of number 2 and number 4.

As for number 4 worm holes and possibly light speed
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 am

even at light speed we are talking 4 years, 5 years, 6 years and more

how could a craft support intelligent beings for 4+ solid years ? food? water? nutrients? for all that time? from the size of the craft we are seeing would that have the room to store that amount of food/water?

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:41 am

falkor wrote:even at light speed we are talking 4 years, 5 years, 6 years and more

how could a craft support intelligent beings for 4+ solid years ? food? water? nutrients? for all that time? from the size of the craft we are seeing would that have the room to store that amount of food/water?
The craft that we are seeing could be just forward patrols, they head back to the main ship (think of jets that leave the aircraft carrier to do patrols).
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I would say 4 and 4.

I think they are from very far away. They come here by bending sapace bay magnetic fields. I also think they have been watching us for a very long time.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 am

I also think they have been watching us for a very long time
what the heck for? surely after a year they would know all they ever needed to know :wide:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Well there is a theory we are them... or partly created by them one big experiment.

pedro
Scribe
Scribe

Post by pedro » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

great question, I might well steal it for a debate lol, I was at a conference when Linda Moulton howe suggested ufos came from our future, 40,000 years in advanced from us, well the 300 people there all thought she was up there with them lol, my view is we are an experiment of hybrids, 5 races on 5 continents and they have been comming back to check on the big experiment, a large mother ship/s make the journey and they would have cracked the speed of light, time travel is an option as are worm holes, but to create enough energy to reach light speed is far beyond our imagination, more energy is needed than all the power stations on the planet can muster in one go, I don't see that we all emerged from the african jungle, and ooparts and ancient aliens seem to agree with my point of view.
Its a funny old game (J. Greaves)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

The time traveller thing is a could be. I know this is what Pax thinks.

However I'm really with you on the experiment thing, I think they have been messing with our genetics for thousands of years and probably have the ability to mess with time. I kinda think we are some type of project for them.

pedro
Scribe
Scribe

Post by pedro » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

mj12cz wrote:The time traveller thing is a could be. I know this is what Pax thinks.

However I'm really with you on the experiment thing, I think they have been messing with our genetics for thousands of years and probably have the ability to mess with time. I kinda think we are some type of project for them.
this theory answers a lot of questions, the abductions and sample taking, giving mankind a helping hand when things get a bit dodgy, the big gap in the time span of our evolution, they turn up and we advance in all areas, they leave and we fall back in our development, the ancient tales of gods from the skies, brilliant subject this.
Its a funny old game (J. Greaves)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:12 am

Yep, from cave paintings made by prehistoric man for when contact was first made to the latter years when our development is running forward.

I think this is what is most likely happening. If you look at how long we have been on the planet and how quickly we have evolved and developed it just seems a little unnatural. Where as the Dinos were around for Millions of years but never evolved beyond being large roaming animals.

There has been some talk that they may have been removed to set the planet up for us?? However I'm struggling with the time scales on this one.