the Raelians, a UFO cult

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

the Raelians, a UFO cult

Post by falkor » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 am

"I have said in passing there is information about UFOs in Cablegate. And that is true, but these are only small passing references. Most of the material concerns UFO cults, and their behavior in recruiting people. For instance, there is quite a large cable, which we’ll try and release in the next few days, concerning the Raelians, a UFO cult which has a strong presence in Canada and was of concern to the U.S. ambassador in Canada. At that time, the Raelians claimed to have cloned an individual, and fantastically, the press all around the world ate this up and turned it into front page stories."

WikiLeaks’ UFO-related material, Assange says, largely deals with the UFO cult group known as the Raelians, whose beliefs mix religion, sex, pseudo-science and alien mythology. State Department officials in Canada have expressed concern over the group’s influence there, citing a 2002 incident when the group falsely claimed to have cloned humans.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: the Raelians, a UFO cult

Post by mj12cz » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Bloody Wikileaks, i've been waiting and nothing... diddly squat of interest on UFO's!

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: the Raelians, a UFO cult

Post by falkor » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

cult group known as the Raelians, whose beliefs mix religion, sex, pseudo-science and alien mythology
so the Raelians are basically the Scientoligists right? I mean - the description is right there, why do Wikileaks need to focus on them anyway? they faked a cloning of a human being, wow I can't wait for more :blotto: