The pyramid UFO theoy

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

The pyramid UFO theoy

Post by wonder universe » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Could craft have landed where the Pyramids stand today ? perhaps the impressions in the desert terrain, well the sand holding the footprints of these craft, maybe these impressions were the blue print, also to create accurate foundation for the massive construction site of the pyramid complex, Imhotep was the high priest who maybe was inspired to design from those impressions in the sand, the first pyramid Imhotep designed was a first step that the first step pyramid derived from, his first pyramid was just one step with the classic sloped sides and an underground tunnel and leading the burial complex, but how it was done and accuracy is one of greatest unsolved mystery of all time, in which today we can not even build with our existing knowledge of built, there is no doubt in my mind that we were visited, as the kind of evidence is in cave drawings or paintings done by many cultures world wide, beings with large eyes and heads, also carvings and figurines of the beings too as done by the Sumerian culture, that also created one of oldest written texts or language the first ever to my knowledge.

The fascinating thing is how were the shafts created in Great Pyramid for King Khufu, also there is no hieroglyphics inside the Great pyramid, but the shafts are allegedly lined up with the stars, but what is even greater is the three main pyramids are lined up with the three stars that form Orion's belt in that constellation, another mystery is the obsession with the stars Sirius A and B, but the orbiting star is invisible to the naked eye so how would they know where it was, well the Dogon tribe in ethiopia Africa did as they were visited by fish like aliens that explained the orbit, and this story was passed down the centuries.

I think that life, on earth was an interaction of many species and this is why there are so many lifeforms here today, also is this planet a kind of zoo for all life, maybe us humans on brink of destruction shows that those who created us have failed and we have become unstable with our Wars ETC, they could even destroy us as easy as they created us if we have become a danger to the known universe,
with creating our black hole experiments at the Haydon collider plant or similar. Wonder Universe

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Re: The pyramid UFO theoy

Post by monkeynuts » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I did watch a documentary about the pyramids and an engineer on there couldnt explain how the got the accuracy of their works. Some of the internal workings are so accurate that they are within the tolerances of todays machinery!!!!

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: The pyramid UFO theoy

Post by mj12cz » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:07 am

Yep and there are secret passages that they know exist and yet they cannot access due to they way they have been sealed off.

What amazes me is its not just the Egyptians that built pyramids, lots of other civilisations did it and all by hand... The accuracy and alignment to the stars is spot on its just amazing.