'ALIENS Hijacked NASA Craft'

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

'ALIENS Hijacked NASA Craft'

Post by DarkKnight » Tue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

ALIENS have hijacked a NASA spacecraft and are now trying to contact Earth, a German UFO expert has claimed.

Hartwig Hausdorf claims that Voyager 2 — an unmanned probe blasted into space 33 years ago — has started transmitting strange, unintelligible signals.
NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life ever found it.

But last month the probe began sending back distorted messages from its location near the edge of the solar system that baffled NASA scientists were unable to decode, claimed Mr Hausdorf.
He told Bild newspaper: "It seems almost as if someone had reprogrammed or hijacked the probe, thus perhaps we do not yet know the whole truth."

The signal from Voyager 2 — which takes 13 hours to reach the Earth — broke off fully on April 22.
NASA said engineers were working to solve a data transmission fault.
The space agency has not commented specifically on Mr Hausdorf's comments — but claims the fault is likely to be a glitch in the probe's computer memory
Voyager 2 and its twin, Voyager 1, were launched in 1977 to explore Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

They are the most distant human-made objects in outer space.
Voyager 1 is currently more than 8.5billion miles from Earth.
It will soon travel beyond the heliosphere — a bubble the sun creates around the solar system — into interstellar space, scientists say.

Source -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0o2E7v4hw
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: 'ALIENS Hijacked NASA Craft'

Post by DarkKnight » Tue May 18, 2010 12:38 pm

So what do you think ?

A software glitch or something more ?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue May 18, 2010 7:59 pm

DarkKnight wrote:So what do you think ?

Thats pretty crazy because in relivant terms its not that far away. It was only a matter of time that something did find it. I always thought it was a risky sending it out and saying look we are here!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue May 18, 2010 8:02 pm

mj12cz wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:So what do you think ?

Thats pretty crazy because in relivant terms its not that far away. It was only a matter of time that something did find it. I always thought it was a risky sending it out and saying look we are here!

But do you reckon its found life there considering its not that far out or is it a software glitch ?

Its in perfect position to where Planet X aka Nibiru is suppose to be if you believe it exists...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Who knows? at the end of the day Voyger is a relic, it was built years ago and it amazing it is still working. The thing should not be floating about in space but in a musem.

I would suspect its started working and there is your answer???

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm

mj12cz wrote:Who knows? at the ned of the day Voyger is a relic, it was built years ago and it amazing it is still working. The thing should not be floating about in space but in a musem.

I would suspect its started working and there is your answer???

It stopped all of a sudden after transmitting for 33 years and then out of the blue it fires up and starts transmitting again, but this time its transmitting gibberish we cannot decipher.

Could be something to it, despite being a relic.

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Post by monkeynuts » Wed May 19, 2010 8:28 am

Not sure about this one but I have a few thoughts.

Malfunction- Possible almost likley. Given how old the technology is,but then again I would have thought given the conditions ( should be sterile in space so now bad weather conditons etc to deteriate it) in theory things could go on working forever. I assume the probe is solar powered so in theory if the probe went 'dark' until the batteries ran out then restarted when charged then I would imagine after all those years of sending info a malfunction is possible? I dont really know about ho they work so cant comment further

Outside intereference- Well theres always going to be a possibility of that. Though if I was ET and I wanted to contact the Earth I would probably use my own techonolgy to do it rather than reverse engineer the Earth's own probes. Assuming the fact they would have picked it up out in space and not part of our solar system and capable of space travel I predict they would be able to do that and not use our lowly technology-unless they are eco frindly Aliens :vwide:

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 am

Does seem strange, but I think it probably is a glitch.

After all it is over 30 year old, and we all have our glitches at that age :lol:
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 am

The space agency has not commented specifically on Mr Hausdorf's comments — but claims the fault is likely to be a glitch in the probe's computer memory
are you kidding? 33 years ago?

33 years ago the onboard computer memory would literally have been akin to a Commodore 64

and before you laugh, that was what the original manned moon mission launched with

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sat May 22, 2010 6:35 pm

falkor wrote:
are you kidding? 33 years ago?

33 years ago the onboard computer memory would literally have been akin to a Commodore 64

and before you laugh, that was what the original manned moon mission launched with

I never thought about that, this really does make for a fascinating story even if you were to settle on the belief that it is a Software glitch its still interesting to hear about Voyager 2 and its long journey on such dated Technology.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm

yes a great achievement DK :b-)
monkeynuts wrote:Outside intereference- Well theres always going to be a possibility of that. Though if I was ET and I wanted to contact the Earth I would probably use my own techonolgy to do it rather than reverse engineer the Earth's own probes. Assuming the fact they would have picked it up out in space and not part of our solar system and capable of space travel I predict they would be able to do that and not use our lowly technology-unless they are eco frindly Aliens :vwide:
good post monkey and your second paragraph has it I think

I think it was outside interference - there are millions of asteroids and asteroid particles that are zipping through space, it is quite likely that by now tiny rock particles moving at high speed have penetrated the craft at a location that has effected the computer system

you're right "reverse engineering" is total sensationalism - quite agree

but great story nevertheless

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Thu May 27, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm glad I posted this one, its food for thought thats for sure.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat May 29, 2010 11:52 am

What the point of reverse engineering Voyger it would like us taking a Model T ford apart!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

mj12cz wrote:What the point of reverse engineering Voyger it would like us taking a Model T ford apart!

Curiosity perhaps ?