UFO disclosure

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
Hype291
Scribe
Scribe

UFO disclosure

Post by Hype291 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello everyone

This is my first post and I was just wondering what you all think about an upcoming(if what I have heard is true) UFO disclosure to occur from now till 2012. There are many subjects around 2012 such as human evolution, Galactic Federation, pleaidians(??) and much more but the question is will a UFO disclosure happen anytime soon, if at all?

Hype.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: UFO disclosure

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Hype291 wrote:Hello everyone

This is my first post and I was just wondering what you all think about an upcoming(if what I have heard is true) UFO disclosure to occur from now till 2012. There are many subjects around 2012 such as human evolution, Galactic Federation, pleaidians(??) and much more but the question is will a UFO disclosure happen anytime soon, if at all?

Hype.

There has been more Disclosure in the past year or two than there has been in 10+ Years but although very interesting, I hardly think any Government is going to announce they know about or have had dealings with Extra Terrestrials.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

Hype291
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Hype291 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Imo it is ridiculous the goverment would try to hide such a thing from the public, knowing how many encounters there have been. I am kinda new to all of this, I started researching the billy meir case around a year ago and still after this much time I do not under why they would hide this, after all the people I have talked to friends, family etc 100% of them believe but around about 80% would welcome such an event.

Surely there is something we can do? After all it's not as though they would ignore the masses, or could they? :?:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Hype291 wrote:Imo it is ridiculous the goverment would try to hide such a thing from the public, knowing how many encounters there have been. I am kinda new to all of this, I started researching the billy meir case around a year ago and still after this much time I do not under why they would hide this, after all the people I have talked to friends, family etc 100% of them believe but around about 80% would welcome such an event.

Surely there is something we can do? After all it's not as though they would ignore the masses, or could they? :?:
Hi Hype291 Welcome to the site.

I have believed for a long time that disclosure was forthcoming and 2012 was the target date. there are days when I thing that that may still be the case. With headlins like this.... http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100408/ts ... f2b7e.html

You would think they are setting us up for a big hit... however there are days when I think... not a bloody chance.

I wish we could lobby them and put pressue on them however we would be laughed at and not taken seriously there is way too much dis information out there.

The other question is would they ignore the masses... yes they would and the do daily.

Hype291
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Hype291 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

I guess you are right... :hmmm: well anyway, thank you for the welcome and I will posting this site on few more sites that I am a member of to bring more people here

Hype

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 pm

No problems mate, all is welcome here from believers to non believers. :vwide:

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

They don't just ignore the masses Hype, they control them.

Research Project MK Ultra and HAARP ;)

Hype291
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Hype291 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I have found some interesting footage however it doesnt coincide with the UFO disclosure but...it makes you think how much our goverment control us but im not entirely sure if i should touch that subject.... :br: (9/11)

P.S thank you, i'll research into those :vwide:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:20 am

Cool Let us know how you get on... Feel free to Post it here.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue May 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Hype291 wrote:I have found some interesting footage however it doesnt coincide with the UFO disclosure but...it makes you think how much our goverment control us but im not entirely sure if i should touch that subject.... :br: (9/11)

P.S thank you, i'll research into those :vwide:

Did you ever get round too looking them projects up ?