Cleric
Cleric

Re: The Gary McKinnon Story

Post by falkor » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

nevertheless.... we have a TREATY with another country

we signed that IF certain events happen then we do this

so you suggest that when it suits we go along with a treaty

when it doesn't, we don't?

what's the point of signing a treaty at all then? are you a person of their word?

yes or no?

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 pm

I promise you I have never, ever signed a treaty with the USA! Also, as less than a 1/3 of the population voted in the present British government, 2/3's of our population has nothing to do with the signing of this treaty either! Plus, this treaty does seem to be rather one way, surprisingly in favour of the USA - the self appointed protectors of the world :lol:

And as to being good to my word - yes, very much. So, on that note, please remember you're still most welcome for a cuppa and some nosh, Gary.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

I have re-read all of your postings on this topic and some of them make my jaw drop open – unwittingly, but so much so I have had to remind myself to close my mouth after reading each item just in case my neighbour spots me and concludes I've obtained a 'Masters' in something. Yes, that's how dumbstruck I am!

Right let's get this straight.

The American government, along with our own, invaded Iraq under false pretences – that's criminal!

The US are keeping schtum on the subject of 'free energy' whilst ferociously raping our mother earth in order to kill it and us, the seas, plant life and all other creatures with the dwindling sources of energy this planet has collected over time or to nuke it – that's criminal!

Our government claim it is costing 600k of taxpayers money to build each 2 bedroom flat in the Olympic village – that's criminal!

Politicians in this country claim excessive or false expenses and are allowed to go unpenalised – that's criminal!

Coca-cola are allowed to poison a river used by people in El Salvador, as drinking water for themselves and their livestock and to water their crops – that is criminal!

We allow companies in this country to broker and trade in all manner of arms and restricted torture equipment and not only do these companies sell to countries famed for their lack of human rights but we the tax payer under sign any debts that aren't paid by said countries, who are also famed for not having stable economies or paying their bills – Zimbabwe, for example. This unpaid debt (oops, sorry we the tax payer pay it) for arms and torture equipment supplies amounts to many millions each year – that's criminal on many levels! Plus most of this 'arms' money goes to the inaptly named British Aerospace – an American owned company!

The MOD building was sold in 2000 and is owned by offshore tax haven companies – meaning the companies do not pay any tax in Britain and we, the British public pay rent for it – that's criminal!

The Treasury ditto.

The Daily Mail is owned offshore, in a tax haven that is Bermuda, by a Viscount with a rather impressive (if you like that sort of thing) stately home in S.W England, which he and his family live in for some of the year; will he get a reduced council tax rate because of this? – Anyhow, that's criminal, regardless of the council tax reduction and the probable 'full' grants from the NT's historic buildings committee, to maintain the building in a way a listed stately home should be.

Just after the end of WWII two boat loads of allied POW's from Russia were wending their way to France, Churchill ordered them bombed. Remember, the victor writes the history! Also take a real look at Hitler. Use your senses, including the common one for this. He wasn't a mesmerising, charismatic orator, as claimed Words represent only a tiny fraction that makes up the art of communication, so you don't need to understand German to realise that this apoplectic paranoid was no great shakes in the art of captivation. However, he is thought to be the illegitimate son of a 'de Rothchild', as he mother was working for them before he was born.

On her death bed in 1849 Gutle Schnaper de Rothchild said, “If my sons did not want wars there would be none”. She was the wife of Mayer Amschel de Rothchild who himself said “ Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws”.

The acclaimed poet Ezra Pound in his WWII radio broadcasts from Italy openly named the Rothchilds as the masters of a clique of banking houses that caused the world wars in order to profit from them and get countries in debt. All this seems psychopathically criminal to me and also seems to have nothing at all to do with any treaty Britain signed with Poland.

The Rothchilds own Reuters, set up the Bank of England, which is not a national bank but a bank like any other! You tube will provide you a with a host of videos explaining much more about the Rothchilds should you care to add a sparkle of wisdom to your understanding of the ways of the world.

As far as I can ascertain Gary McKinnon acted with impeccable integrity throughout his hacking days, and since his arrest. I understand that 'hacking' is a field of endeavour that's illegal for the common man but I am also aware that this is not so for the police, MI5, the CIA and any other countries systems of intelligence, oops an oxymoron, I seem to be tripping myself up with them on this site recently. Why is this illegal for us but not for the governments lackeys? Just in case, as in Gary's quest for the truth, the lies and secrecies are discovered, I guess. Is it right that we spend our one lifetime on this planet suffocated by secrecy and lies, for no other reason than insane corruption is working on all levels with the people we pay handsomely to run the countries we live in and love?

Yes, Gary is a real hero – a truth seeker, and what is wrong with that? Surely this is perfectly acceptable to anyone other than a liar?

Deport him to serve 60 years or so in a maximum security prison because our brown tongued, criminal government signed a treaty – how could you? Gosh, I think I'm developing a crush on Gary. Just off to wash my mind in cold water.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Ahh another point with Gary McKinnons case is that regardless of any brown-tongued treaty our government have signed with the good ol' US of A, the English statute law based upon the Magna Carta states that ''No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions ... except by the lawful judgement of his peers.'

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 pm

A good point Amy, however in the 1000 years or so since the Magna Carta was written we have had several treaties signed and agreed with other countries to build relations with these countries... Now if you look at his possible departure to the USA he has been to court and is being sent there by the lawful judgement of his peers. He has fourt it in the British courts and has been judged by his British peers and so far he has lost!

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm

The facts are only three of the many laws laid down by the Magna Carta, written at the the end of 13th century, are included as part of the English statute laws, the law I previously quoted is one of them.

A statute is the written law of a legislative body and derives from a Latin term that means set-up or stand or stated. A treaty is an agreement, a formal agreement that deals with a definite subject and ranks behind a national statute in authority and power.

Gary McKinnon has never been tried by his 'peers'! 'Peers' specifically relates to someone of an equal civil standing or rank.

So, sorry but you're quite wrong on this one mj12cz and this is what Gary McKinnon is asking for - a trial by his 'peers', as still laid down as part of the English statute laws. Or should we now change our national statutory laws to suit the good ol' US of A or keep ignoring them suit the good ol' US of A? The self appointed protectors of the world :lol:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 am

I see what you are saying and agree he has never been tried in the country by his peers... you are quiet right, however he has never committed an offence in the country so there is no reason to try him.

However he has committed an offence in the USA like it or not, they have laws that protect their country from terroist attack domestic and forign and that being a bomb exploding in New york to a computher hacking their systems. We would do the same, I hope.

The simple answer is we have been friends with the USA for a long time and therefore we have a treaty with them and like it or not its there. He has been to the appeal courts in the UK and lost and therefore he must be handed over...

Now I'm playing devils advocate here as I do not believe he should be sent to the USA as he will not im my eyes get a fair trial, Its too high profile.

I also do not think the man is any sort of Hero, I think he has been a complete idiot, he knew exately what he was doing mental health issue or not. Its people like him that do not help the Disclosure issue one bit.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 am

I don't mean to be rude but I didn't make this thread to discuss US and British Foreign policies, I made it to bring Gary McKinnon's Story to the attention of the Forum members and discuss if we believe what he claims to have seen and wether or not we think him a hero, criminal or just misguided man with mental health issues.

I would rather we did not argue about US and UK Politics and the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and other such things.

Thanks.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:28 pm

DarkKnight wrote:I don't mean to be rude but I didn't make this thread to discuss US and British Foreign policies, I made it to bring Gary McKinnon's Story to the attention of the Forum members and discuss if we believe what he claims to have seen and wether or not we think him a hero, criminal or just misguided man with mental health issues.

I would rather we did not argue about US and UK Politics and the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and other such things.

Thanks.
Well put Dk agreed 100%

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm

mj12cz wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:I don't mean to be rude but I didn't make this thread to discuss US and British Foreign policies, I made it to bring Gary McKinnon's Story to the attention of the Forum members and discuss if we believe what he claims to have seen and wether or not we think him a hero, criminal or just misguided man with mental health issues.

Thanks.
Well put Dk agreed 100%

Thanks pal, it needed to be said otherwise this would have been 10 pages long arguing about politics.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 pm

well guys and ladies
i dont think he has committed a crime!
He has not hurt any one damaged anything or stolen anything?.
the so called law created by our psychopathic overlords to prevent us from knowing whats going on in the world and their corrupt manipulations of mankind and the planet hold no sway over me. fools make laws and wisemen and women correct them. often they have to suffer injustice in the process.
This young man who is clearly intelligent, moral and clearly naive was endeavouring, bless him, to find out some hidden truths that the rest of us should know. He is a David challenging a very nasty evil Goliath. W e are all beholden to him for discovering the massive goverment cover up on ufo and space technology.

Obviously the so called aliens are here and working with mankind to improve our level of intelligence and consciousness and our overlords have decided not to make the truth known to us.
WHY?

Because we are to stupid afraid and incapable of dealing with such a reality, What nonsense. Its because the fake controlling institutions of religion and high finance will lose control over us the people of the planet.
Forums like this have a responsibility to support all "seekers of the truth" dont you think? (referance to home page intended!!)

He is a hero in my mind and has my full heartfelt support.
He has also presented us with yet another opportunity to challenge these so called laws and treaties and expose them as tyranical despotic and inhuman.
One world for all i say!
No more government institutional secrets. Isnt that so called democracy in action. I dont need protecting i need the real and full true information.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Go Merlyn. Well now, that's a breath of fresh air (or blood) because I was going to ask if you were producing strange babies on this forum with the same blood lines but after reading merlyns response I know it's not quite as incestuous as it seems, mate.

I don't mean to be rude either, dk, but who invited anyone to argue about the invasion of Iraq, there's no argument - it was illegal contravening legal treaties signed by many countries,and many thousands of people have died or are living in appalling conditions because of it, end of discussion (argument? What argument?).

The same goes for the few other examples of criminal practices I mentioned before which go unrecognised and unpunished because they are perpetrated by governments and big business and I was not inviting argument on these either, they are morally criminal facts and are not debatable unless you think people should be pointlessly and ruthlessly tortured and murdered or ripped off, which you and others on this forum may well do 'cause the honourable 'overlords' (like it Merlyn) are responsible for it.

However, the examples of criminal activity I listed were being used to identify what is a criminal activity as opposed to what is not and show in the light of such things that what Gary did can hardly be regarded as criminal, know what I mean dk? Also, go back and read your first blog, 'ed, YOU began by mentioning US and British foreign policies.

Perhaps you are one of those people who believe your finger is unrelated to the palm of your hand because it has a different name, purpose and appearance? That's a metaphor, don't know if you allow them to enter any topic, so advanced apologies if this is the case? Perhaps also, in future, you would be so kind as to detail exactly what anyone outside of the forums lickle bedchamber can write in response to a topic you set up, mate, it's just that I believe that not only is my finger connected to my palm, but that it is also related to my shoulder and even my brain – gosh, weird, I know, but that's how it is, mate – please may I offer more humble and fervent apologies for thinking outside the box - well, just thinking, actually.

BTW I have stated that Gary, in my opinion, is a hero - and still welcome at my home for a nice pot of tea and a tasty nourishing plate of food.

Another point, I've brought to light, dk, is that English statutory law is not being used in Gary's case. And another point I will highlight now, because just like the former,'ed, no one else has and this is that the lopsided extradition treaty which gives British subjects ONLY no lawful protection by their powers-that-be, came in to being 'two years' after Gary was initially arrested for wanting to find out the truth. And thirdly, because no one else has corrected it either, hacking is illegal in this country, 'cept if anyone wants to do it to the common man.

Again, my most fervent and humble apologies for firing up some synapses in my grey matter in order to contribute to this topic, mate, I'll stop doing that and maybe I 'll be a suitable candidate to respond in an appropriately banal way to any posts you may in future set up – but, please still detail just how you want me to answer in case those darn, pesky synapses start firing up again.

My finger has no relationship to the other parts of my hand.. My finger has no relationship to the other parts of my hand. My finger has no relationship to the other parts of my hand – see I'm doing my best already! :conF:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 pm

As I have said before I do not feel he would get a fair trial in the USA and with probably be made an example of... as for foreign policy I do not know or care too much about it, however we have laws in this country to protect us as no different to the USA having laws to protect them, I do not think our government (as much as I dislike them) are ""psychopathic overlords!"" Some or good some are bad and some are muppets...

You think living here is bad try under communism... they were the days when you said the wrong thing you and your family vanished never to be seen again, they were the days when you had 3 oranges for Christmas and had to wait two and half years to buy a car even thou you had the money in the bank.

England has never had it so easy, the human rights bill and all the other rubbish is to protect us from our selves.

Look at it this way, you are sitting at home typing on the internet when you notice something funny happening to your computer, suddenly you realise you computer has been hacked and someone you do not know is looking at your private files, before you pull the plug you get there ISP number and cut the connection. You report this to the Police and they find you who it is and give him a visit, his reply is..

"I was just looking through his files, I didn't do anything wrong" I can guarantee you if the Police said to you "its ok he is alright just has a few issues, we won't do anything this time" you would be angry and quiet rightly want him prosecuted.

The USA is just doing the same.

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:38 pm

interesting reply
but i have to disagree with many points.
what if that hacker looked into your private computer files and in the process revealed that you were a paedophile and running a child abuse ring and he was looking for such people to help mankind
all this privacy nonsense is a myth
we have no privacy and we dont need it if we are honest

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 pm

ps to continue also arent we all being encouraged to snoop on our neighbours by huge billboards uglifying our towns bellowing at us to inform on social security fraudsters and people who put the wrong rubbish in their rubbish bin?
privacy is a myth and i believe soon when we are all microchipped the microsoft government backed financed etc company will be able to freely hack our minds as easily and readily as they do our computers at the present time.

oh by the way isnt cold calling us on our private telephones actually a form of hacking?? three times today i have had to stop my work to answer calls asking me if i want a floridaa home a loan or similar investment. no one asked my permission.

adverising is an invasion of my privacy too
why must i suffer tv and public billboard advertising in my own home or whilst travelling about my business. of course none of us are private we are just consumer opportunities for big business and private enterprise.
i feel strongly that my privacy was taken from me when a national insurance number was asigned to me at birth. why register my birth why enslave me into a national army before i can even feed myself let alone ask for a choice in the matter.??

let me ask you all what nationality you are and you all reply immediately. Did any of us choose our nationality? of course not! i choose none of that bunkum i am not a citizen of any country i have chosen so there for i am an ALIEN (hoho) on my own planet..

hey wonderful fellowmagic beings please answer me on this site as i am feeling lonely. bliss us all