The Gary McKinnon Story

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

The Gary McKinnon Story

Post by DarkKnight » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Gary McKinnon, also known as Solo (born February 10, 1966), is a Scottish hacker facing extradition to the United States to face charges of perpetrating what has been described by one prosecutor as the "biggest military computer hack of all time." Following legal hearings in the UK it was decided in July 2006 that he should be extradited to the US. In February 2007 his lawyers argued against the ruling in an appeal to the High Court in London, which was turned down on April 3. On July 30, 2007 the House of Lords agreed to hear the appealand on June 17, 2008 the Law Lords began hearing the case. This Judgment was delivered on July 30, 2008 with the Law Lords judging that Gary McKinnon could be extradited to the United States. He was given two weeks to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights before extradition, but the Court halted the extradition for an additional two weeks to allow time to hear his appeal on August 28, which was subsequently rejected. His legal team subsequently decided to lodge another appeal, which was granted, based on the fact that McKinnon has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. His diagnosis was made by the eminent psychologist Prof Simon Baron-Cohen.

McKinnon has admitted in many public statements to unauthorised access of computer systems in the United States including those mentioned in the United States indictment. He claims his motivation, drawn from a statement made before the Washington Press Club on May 9, 2001 by the "The Disclosure Project", was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "Free Energy", all of which he claims to have proven through his actions

More here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Support Gary Gere >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://freegary.org.uk/

Ejector and Slump - Gary McKinnon -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDtQ9roHNcE

Computer Hacker Gary Mckinnon On The Richard And Judy Show -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQhF6lAp ... re=related

UFOs-NASA (http://freegary.org.uk/) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM

'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: The Gary McKinnon Story

Post by mj12cz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:25 pm

This guy Malc, is interesting I think he has hit the mail on the head with what he is looking for, however in totally the wrong place if there is this technology available its not in the hands of the Pentagon or military.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:03 am

mj12cz wrote:This guy Malc, is interesting I think he has hit the mail on the head with what he is looking for, however in totally the wrong place if there is this technology available its not in the hands of the Pentagon or military.
Something is going on at Area 51 and it aint no Stealth Bombers. If they can do mind control as has been stated in fact, maybe just maybe they do have free energy.

I'm open to the possibility at the least but of course with no evidence we are forced to remain skeptical.

Shame McKinnon didn't have broadband at the time, he might have downloaded some evidence.
I think the US Government should give him a job, not 60 years of porridge.

On a side note regarding free energy, have you seen the film ' Who Killed The Electric Car ? '
It goes along way to show how much power the Oil companies have over governments and are in control of keeping us in the dark about other technology so they can keep making their money.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am

Hacker's mother makes plea to Obama

Gary McKinnon's mother has pleaded with President Obama to intervene after the 'UFO hacker' lost his legal fight against extradition to the US. Skip related content

American authorities want to put the 43-year-old on trial for hacking into US military networks, including the Pentagon.

Mr McKinnon is accused of the "biggest military hack of all time", involving nearly 100 government computers belonging to organisations including the US Navy and Nasa.

His mother, Janis Sharp, said: "This is the Bush era, not the Obama era. Please hear us Obama."

She is appealing to the US President to use his powers to save her son from a potential 70 year jail term.

Mr McKinnon, who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, admits hacking into computers in America during a period of heightened security in the wake of the September 11 2001 attacks, but claims he was looking for evidence of extra-terrestrial life.

His supporters fear his medical condition, coupled with the stress of extradition and tough American prison conditions, could result in psychosis and suicide.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:50 pm

I hope he gets to stay here... we bow too easily to the USA.

however He should not have hacked the USA's systems.. perhaps he should do time here in the UK and the USA can pay! :tooT:

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:37 pm

mj12cz wrote:I hope he gets to stay here... we bow too easily to the USA.

however He should not have hacked the USA's systems.. perhaps he should do time here in the UK and the USA can pay! :tooT:

Haha I doubt it but I wish he could do his time here.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:19 pm

The yanks are doing everything to get this guy... makes you wonder if he found anything!

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 pm

he committed a major crime

SEVEN YEARS AGO

his line up of consecutive appeals have led to the seven year delay in proceedings

was he looking for UFOs? maybe he was actually looking for pink elephants? how would we know?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:04 am

You are right malc, he has committed a crime... however you would think if the USA's computer systems are so easy to hack thet a guy from over the pond with mental health issues can get in they would employ him to tightem it up.

Whilst I do not agree with what he did, because it was clearly wrong i also do not believe we should throw him to the wolves, because thats what we are doing, he is not a terroist and the USA have made their point, but its too late for them to back down.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:34 am

the trouble with mental health issues is that they are ten a penny Pat

it seems that nowadays everyone caught committing a crime has their health issues to quote

it is today's "get out of jail card" if you aren't in top shape and mind

if he hadn't been caught would he be telling everybody he had "mental health issues" ? NO

I don't agree that the USA's computer systems are so easy to hack

if we have a treaty with another country that obliges us to act then we act

otherwise why the hell have the treaty? just rip it up and be done with it!

why did this country declare war on Germany when they invaded Poland?

we could have said "well actually - I know we have a treaty with Poland but really - we would prefer not to act on it"

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:54 am

I just don't think we should throw him to them... yes you are right Mental health issues are 2 a penny at the moment and used as an excuse for bad behaviour... I see it every day at work.

As for the treaty, yep you are right however I remember a time when Bill Clinton invited a IRA terroist to the White House for St Patrick's day, I remember John Major refusing to take a call from the president for a few days!! That act alone proves to me we have to tread very carefully with the Americans and not to mention the fact that they allowed years of fundraising for the IRA to go on.

Whilst I do not agree what Mckinnon has done, it was stupid and wrong I do not think we should hand him over... perhaps he sould serve his sentence here.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Go back and check the original links I posted when I made this thread.

Gary tells of finding things of interesting while hacking and also having a conversation with someone at the other end of the computer and telling them their security was weak, he left a note so they could improve their security.

Gary found mentions of '' Non-Terrestrial Officers '' and Free Energy as well as a picture of an Alien craft, he says its not just proof of alien life they are keeping from us but Free Energy too.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm

MUFON's an independent organisation

I think if they came out and said all those things, I would feel happier ;)
mj12cz wrote:... perhaps he sould serve his sentence here.
he will do (see national papers today)

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:40 pm

falkor wrote:MUFON's an independent organisation

I think if they came out and said all those things, I would feel happier ;)
mj12cz wrote:... perhaps he sould serve his sentence here.
he will do (see national papers today)

MUFON have not been battling extradition with the US for the past 7 years under the charge of being the Greatest computer hacker alive now are they.

;)

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Well, Gary's a real hero in my book and should be treated like one – criminal – my rear end he is! He's very much welcome round at my house for a nice cup of Earl Grey and some toasted halloumi and herby rice.

As far as free energy goes, Tesla was on to that decades ago but J.P Morgan pulled the plug on funds and his workshop mysteriously burned down – nothing criminal went on there, of course! When Tesla died many of his most important papers surprisingly went missing – sure nothing criminal went on there either. And just before he died he was involved in a hit and run – nothing criminal again, obviously.

So, although Paracelsus has long been one of my most favourite men, I'm sure he won't mind sharing this position with Gary for the time being. Long reign the hero Gary McKinnon