An interesting Read...... Rockerfella UFO Report.

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Moly

An interesting Read...... Rockerfella UFO Report.

Post by Infofeeder3 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 am

This compilation of UFO cases and public statements by leaders in government and science has been prepared under the auspices of the UFO Research Coalition.

The "UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence" is aimed at informing leaders of the world's governments, scientific communities and press about the reality and serious nature of Unidentified Flying Objects. It urges a reduction in government secrecy, now that the Cold War is over.

The UFO Research Coalition is a cooperative body representing America's leading serious, private UFO groups: the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies in Chicago, the Fund for UFO Research in Washington, D.C., and the Mutual UFO Network in San Antonio, Texas.

The document details 18 major UFO cases from the "foo fighters" of 1944-45 to the 1989-90 sighting wave over Belgium. Cases illustrate some of the most intriguing aspects of the UFO mystery, including their being tracked on military radar, attempted intercepts by military airplanes, and landings which left physical traces.

Quotes are given from leading military and government officials, astronauts, and scientists from 17 countries. They support the contention that UFOs are real, baffling and worth far more serious study than they have yet received. The point is made that the people of the world have a right to know more about this long-term scientific mystery.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... .htm#Table of Contents
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: An interesting Read...... Rockerfella UFO Report.

Post by mj12cz » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:27 pm

This is another great Link, I'm going to be very busy digging through it all!

Thanks for posting them!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Thanks for the links Infofeeder, when I have more time I will get through them. :)
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Moly

Post by Infofeeder3 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

You're welcome... it could take you an age with all the stuff thats on them I couldn't believe my luck when I found them. :)
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 am

Infofeeder3 wrote:You're welcome... it could take you an age with all the stuff thats on them I couldn't believe my luck when I found them. :)

I've still not had the time to get through it all yet.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''