Help?

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Help?

Post by DazSavage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Okay... anyone want to point me in the right (or any helpful) direction for more info on how to get help with my abductions?
Someone to talk to?
Someone to share their experiences too?
Someone?
Anyone?
Anything?
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Help?

Post by mj12cz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 pm

If you try BUFORA

http://www.bufora.org.uk/

They may be able to point in the right direction.

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks mate I'll try them.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:43 pm

BUFORA is a non-cultist and scientifically evaluative organisation since its formation in 1962, when a number of UFO research organisations and individuals formed with an inaugural meeting at Kensington, London.

These included societies such as the British Flying Saucer Bureau and the London UFO Research organisation, early magazine producers and individual investigators.

The BUFORA Journal was produced from 1962 and under various titles, was the mainstay of contact for members until the website took over exclusively in 2005. A magazine format may return in the future.

Hundreds of cases have been published in the journal and special study booklets have been produced in over half a century of ongoing focus on all aspects of the UFO phenomenon. The complete collection of all of these can be purchased on one single DVD at the BUFORA products section of this site.

Conferences have been staged since the 1960s at regular frequencies, with our fiftieth anniversary staged in London in 2012.
Pat we'll have to go to one of these !! :green:
2012 CONFERENCE REPORT:

The conference was first planned a couple of years ago when it was realised that BUFORA was approaching its half century mark. I spoke to Lionel Beer about this and he clarified that 1962 was the definitive year, with only the ‘R’ in our title added in 1964 having no constitutional bearing. The inaugural meeting had been held in Kensington and we had looked into this original venue but this presented a number of draw backs. Firstly, there would be no wireless internet thus preventing Jenny Randles and any web based references for speakers being denied us. The venue could not be acquired for two days as Sunday was impossible for the lecture theatre, which had to operate to the same opening closing days that the public library operated.

We looked at university venues and decided it was not necessary to have tiered lecture seating, preferring to get a hotel with more facilities. The Holiday Inn ticked all the right boxes. It had on site accommodation, very comfortable seats to avoid those pins and needles and a well lit room.

Delegates and speakers arrived at various times on the Friday evening and all was set for the Saturday morning, with lighting checks, seating plans and sound tests. After the BUFORA theme played in the commencement of the conference, John Wickham started the sequence of excellent M.C. links into the speakers and he had a good rapport with the audience, especially during the cross over times between speakers. There was ample time between each of the speakers to stretch legs and get quick refreshment and Lionel Beer reported that his book sales were good over the two days. BUFORA had a smaller stall, from which Geoff Falla was seen signing the sleeves of the collaborative project, the Vehicle Interference report
sounds like they are a worthy org. how did you find them Pat?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:29 am

They have been around for years, I've known of them as I was a member many years back.