Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
Previous topicNext topic
wallarookiller
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Crusador

Dr. Roger Leir the Alien Implant Remover Has Passed Away

Post by wallarookiller »

Sadly, Dr. Leir has passed away. For those of you that don't know him, he was the leader in alien implants. He would remove them from abductees. One of the only doctors that actually took them seriously.

The third video here explains some of the crazy stuff he found. Some of which is not from "this world".
These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world including Los Alamos National Labs, New Mexico Tech, Seal Laboratories, Southwest Labs, the University of Toronto, York University, and the University of California at San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to Meteorite Samples. In addition some of the tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly Magnetic Iron that is without crystalline form, combinations of crystalline materials mixed common metals, growth of biological tissue into or out of metallic substances, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world.
RIP Roger...

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Re: Dr. Roger Leir the Alien Implant Remover Has Passed Away

Post by DazSavage »

Thank you so much.
Sorry to hear of his demise but I have been looking for some info on Dr. Leir for some time now.
I read of his work ages ago but then got on with my life and forgot his name. Now, years later I'm trying to piece events of my life together and I have been trying to find anything to do with this research.
Thanks again.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums
Previous topicNext topic