Are UFO experts being murdered??

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Are UFO experts being murdered??

Post by falkor » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Rob Waugh – Fri, Mar 14, 2014
A crop circle researcher found floating off the coast of Portsmouth and the rapid decline of a UFO expert who believed he had found an alien skull, are the latest in what some UFO researchers claim is a ‘pattern’ of suspicious deaths of researchers into extraterrestrial sightings, stretching back to as early as 1947.

A plane supposedly shot down by the U.S. military is believed to have been carrying fragments of a flying saucer, while the death of first U.S. Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal, is believed to be UFO related. Some believe that victims number in their dozens.

The pattern of suspicious deaths hit the headlines again this year as activist Steve Bassett spoke on the subject on national radio show C2C in America. A new book, Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind by Nick Redfern, is due out this summer.

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Re: Are UFO experts being murdered??

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:08 pm

I would not be surprised if this was true. I have no evidence, nor do I think that it actually is happening... but if UFO's are actually real... with all the attendant issues that would have to go with them... well, governments (or government departments) have killed for less.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 pm

I think they're real alright but not necessarily anything to do with ET
“Recent cases include, 44-year-old Paul Vigay, who was a leading crop circle researcher who had worked on Mel Gibson’s film Signs. He was found floating off the coast of Portsmouth, Hants., in February 2009,” says Nigel Watson, author of The Haynes UFO Investigations Manual.

Watson says that while many UFO researchers believe the killings to be the work of government agents, some believe that the killings may be the work of aliens themselves, to cover up their presence on our planet.
killings the work of aliens themselves? to cover up their presence on our planet? many UFO researchers believe that?

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:31 am

falkor wrote:I think they're real alright but not necessarily anything to do with ET
“Recent cases include, 44-year-old Paul Vigay, who was a leading crop circle researcher who had worked on Mel Gibson’s film Signs. He was found floating off the coast of Portsmouth, Hants., in February 2009,” says Nigel Watson, author of The Haynes UFO Investigations Manual.

Watson says that while many UFO researchers believe the killings to be the work of government agents, some believe that the killings may be the work of aliens themselves, to cover up their presence on our planet.
killings the work of aliens themselves? to cover up their presence on our planet? many UFO researchers believe that?
I also seriously doubt that aliens have been involved with killings like this. Not that they couldn't or indeed even wouldn't... just not like this surely. Why would they when any space-going alien could surely just vapourize someone or beam-them-up as it were.
Pushing a researcher under a train or ramming them off the road or even giving them a 'suicide' pill is too - human. It would be like a human deciding to kill a lion by chasing it on all fours and trying to bite it... nah, you'd use your technology.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums