UFO: California resident claims alien abduction

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

UFO: California resident claims alien abduction

Post by falkor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am

A resident of Salina in Kansas, US have claimed that he was abducted by aliens, in a report included in the database of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). He has mentioned that the alleged incident occurred at 12:00 AM, Midnight on the 29th of October, 2012.
6 NOV 12 THE CANADIAN
He tells us where he was, what he was doing, and what he saw and felt during the alleged incident.

"I was lying in bed looking out my window when I notice a little red star for some reason I found pretty. I propped myself up on one elbow hoping to get a better look when I suddenly fell. I had just enough time to think “wow I am lucky to see another shooting star when everything went black and I couldn’t move."

He tells us that he could not see any light and also mentions why he was not scared of what was happening to him.

“No kitchen lights no light from window no matter how much I blinked. On a side note I have suffered from sleep paralysis since I was a kid. I am used to it and it does not scare me anymore”

The abductee also describes his views about UFOs and aliens, how he was obsessed about them and that he had brought a book about how to contact aliens.

"I have never seen aliens or UFOs no matter how much I wished during s.p. This time I was awake, couldn’t see and was terrified. Before this I was obsessed with UFO, aliens, abductions. I had bought a book on how to contact aliens but couldn’t read thru it do to boredom. I hadn’t read it in a month."

Despite the fact that the ‘abductee’ has wanted to meet the aliens for a long time, when he was being abducted he felt that he was not ready to do so in reality.

"So back to where we were in my panicked paralyzed state I kept thinking over and over (I couldn’t talk) "I changed my mind! I’m not ready!" I felt floaty but am not sure if I went anywhere."

He further tells us that he found himself back in his couch. He also mentions that he pacnicked and was scared of what had happened.

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Re: UFO: California resident claims alien abduction

Post by rob42 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 am

Another classic case of sleep paralysis and a very vivid dream, I.M.H.O

I know how 'real' some dreams can seem – I had a dream onetime about it being the weekend and when I awoke, I was convinced it was a Saturday. I got up at about 9am, switched on the TV and Sky box went and made a coffee then came back and sat down to watch whatever was on. As it happened it was an episode of Frasier so I didn't even look at the EPG. It wasn't until I did look at the EPG that I became confused. At first a thought that something was wrong with my Sky box, as I was so convinced that it was a Saturday and not a Wednesday as it turned out to be.

The point is that in my head it was a Saturday and it took me quite a few minuets to convince myself that it must have all been a dream and that it was in fact Wednesday. The realisation was quite a shock to me and it disturbed me for the following few days. Dreams can be VERY powerful. You should have seen the look on my bosses face when I told him what had happened! :mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 pm

rob42 wrote:Another classic case of sleep paralysis and a very vivid dream, I.M.H.O

I know how 'real' some dreams can seem – I had a dream onetime about it being the weekend and when I awoke, I was convinced it was a Saturday. I got up at about 9am, switched on the TV and Sky box went and made a coffee then came back and sat down to watch whatever was on. As it happened it was an episode of Frasier so I didn't even look at the EPG. It wasn't until I did look at the EPG that I became confused. At first a thought that something was wrong with my Sky box, as I was so convinced that it was a Saturday and not a Wednesday as it turned out to be.

The point is that in my head it was a Saturday and it took me quite a few minuets to convince myself that it must have all been a dream and that it was in fact Wednesday. The realisation was quite a shock to me and it disturbed me for the following few days. Dreams can be VERY powerful. You should have seen the look on my bosses face when I told him what had happened! :mrgreen:

I tend to agree, I have been there when I once had a dream and was convinced it was real.

Really freaked me out.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Pat you were convinced it was real? for how long? and what made you realise it wasn't real? :bookW:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm

falkor wrote:Pat you were convinced it was real? for how long? and what made you realise it wasn't real? :bookW:

I had a dream that there were 3 creatures/Aliens what ever you want to call them at the end of my bed, I could see them but not move, I strained so hard to try to get away that all of a sudden, bang I was awake and lept out of bed with so much force I pulled the muscle in my neck it ached for days! At first I thought "F**K me that was real" but than after a while I realised it was a dream.

I think it was a mixture of a Dream and sleep paralysis and it was really vivid! freaked the hell out of me, but it was nothing more than a vivid dream.

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:27 pm

mj12cz wrote:I had a dream that there were 3 creatures/Aliens what ever you want to call them at the end of my bed, I could see them but not move, I strained so hard to try to get away that all of a sudden, bang I was awake and lept out of bed with so much force I pulled the muscle in my neck it ached for days! At first I thought "F**K me that was real" but than after a while I realised it was a dream.

... really vivid! freaked the hell out of me, but it was nothing more than a vivid dream.
WoW! That would have freaked the hell out of me as well!
:o
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:52 pm

rob42 wrote:
mj12cz wrote:I had a dream that there were 3 creatures/Aliens what ever you want to call them at the end of my bed, I could see them but not move, I strained so hard to try to get away that all of a sudden, bang I was awake and lept out of bed with so much force I pulled the muscle in my neck it ached for days! At first I thought "F**K me that was real" but than after a while I realised it was a dream.

... really vivid! freaked the hell out of me, but it was nothing more than a vivid dream.
WoW! That would have freaked the hell out of me as well!
:o

Took a few weeks for me to sleep well.