[*] Survey finds one in three Brits have seen UFO[/list]

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Re: woman repeatedly abducted by 'reptilian' extraterrestria

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Seems perfectly plausible.
Why would she lie when she's making herself a target for ridicule?
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 pm

maybe she believes it but it sounds completely OTT to me
Samantha McDonald told a sceptical Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning how she has experienced supernatural activity from the early 1990s until last year.

She describes her extraterrestrial visitors as 'the reptilians' and 'the greys' - who she believes are working together.

She said: 'I've asked them what they want with me and they have said they had come to take me and my family. What they were after was my energy and soul essence.

'I don't know why they keep coming back to me. I think it is to do with my energies as I'm into healing and meditation.'

When asked to describe what happens when she's taken, Samantha said she has no recollection of her ordeals.
I need to get a comment from my fellow Admin mj12cz on this, Pat 'the reptilians' and 'the greys' ?? what do you say? :vwide:

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:01 pm

I apologize because I didn't get round to viewing the video... it took ages to stream so I put it on the back-burner.
What I referred to was the headings in the OP regarding the essence of her experiences. I am unable to comment on her exact statement...
well I've watched the video now.
Yes her story about 'soul energy' sounds bunk at first bite but then her body language gives something away... she is as uncomfortable saying 'soul energy' as I am hearing it.
The problem I find with trying to explain experiences in the light of total dismissal is that the detractors ask why all the time so most of your energy is directed towards justification of an experience rather than just telling the story and you end up with a real experience surrounded by a crock of shit so deep you can hardly believe it yourself.

Imagine telling a story about the wonderful surprise your wife organized for valentines day or your 40th birthday.
Now suppose NOBODY believes it and just wrinkles their nose and asks WHY would this happen to you?
Now spend all your energy proving not that it happened but that it COULD happen and happen to YOU.
I bet much of anyone's reasoning for their experiences would sound laughable under those circumstances, especially to an already sceptical audience.

Her story may be codswallop, but I think she believes it. I also think it's her reasoning that has the cod whilst her actual story (interestingly and noticeably missing from the clip in any detail) probably packs the wallop.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums