Genuine info on aliens please!
Gatherer
Gatherer
Holy: Prophet

Pic de Bugarach Flying Saucer?

Post by 1963 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Pic de Bugarach Flying Saucer.
Hi all!
I just came across this video of a 'flying saucer' apparently taking off from either the top of , or as has been rather unlikely suggested imo, from within one of the Mountains of Pic De Burgarach, France itself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW-hrRgB ... r_embedded

I'm not claiming that this video is in anyway more authentic than the other endless amount of Youtube-fodder!
But have to say that apart from the RC feeling that I get when I view it...I consider the film to be pretty good.
Also, i'm impressed that it appears to be something that seems to be increasingly rare...which is a classical flying saucer, and not just some distant fuzzy shape or indiscernible lights in the night time sky.

But the drawback to this (so far) decent UFO film is that I see that it is already being hijacked by some of those tedious New Age religious communities that I find so very puerile...

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/u ... /3626.html

Take a look at the video and see what you think.

Cheers.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Pic de Bugarach Flying Saucer?

Post by falkor » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 am

it is a good film but what is the scale of the UFO do you think? it looks pretty small to me, is it something like 1 meter across? difficult to see size but my impression is small

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Pic de Bugarach Flying Saucer?

Post by mj12cz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 am

Yeah, great vid, looks pretty good to me... it it is real could be an un maned probe or something.