Captured Alien Pictures

Genuine info on aliens please!
wemadetheworld
Scribe
Scribe

Captured Alien Pictures

Post by wemadetheworld » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 am

Found these pictures I haven't seen before - maybe somebody knows if they are related to a hoax ?
Attachments
ebe4.jpg
ebe4.jpg (94.45 KiB) Viewed 7910 times
ebe4up.jpg
ebe4up.jpg (95.66 KiB) Viewed 7910 times
ebe5.jpg
ebe5.jpg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 7910 times

wemadetheworld
Scribe
Scribe

Re: Captured Alien Pictures

Post by wemadetheworld » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:06 am

From the same set of pictures I guess this is the craft from which the alleged entity was extracted
Attachments
ebe1.jpg
ebe1.jpg (111.85 KiB) Viewed 7909 times
ebe2.jpg
ebe2.jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 7909 times

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

The Top pics are fake, the below pics I'm not sure about, rumor was that its a craft they had, but I think possibly something like the Nazi bell project but up to date.

The below vid I think is great, if its a fake its amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8

and the below footage I what I think is probably all thats left of the origional real Roswell tape Ray Santilli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8jACJvnYY

I think fokes thats the best we will get.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

mj12cz wrote: The below vid I think is great, if its a fake its amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8
yikes that is shocking, great though as you say Pat, if real? did the being survive? if so, where?
and the below footage I what I think is probably all thats left of the origional real Roswell tape Ray Santilli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8jACJvnYY

I think fokes thats the best we will get.
agreed, both videos are good

bergheim
Rookie

Post by bergheim » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:32 am

Above: Real extraterrestrial photo showing Alena from the Lyra star Constellation.

It is taken by the Billy Meier in Switzerland 1977

She, together with Menara, another extraterrestrial woman from the region of Vega, teleported themselves from their beam ship suspended in the air 27 meter above ground.

Although the Lyrans and the Vegan’s originate from within the Lyra star constellation in space, Meier put them in two different groups for two reasons.

Lyrans
Distance: The Lyrans liver further out in space within the Lyra Star constellations, around the region of M57 the Ring Nebula. M57 is some 2300 light years out in space according to one estimate.
Their skin color is light brown which give them a Mediterranean look.

Vegans
Distance: The Vegans in the near end of Lyra Star constellations. Around the region of the Vega star, some 25 light years out in space
Their skin color is darker and they look similar to Hottentots.

Billy took more than 10 pictures of Alena that day under the conditions he had to delete most of her face. Main reason given was that they had need from time to time to mingle among us and did not want to be recognized.

She brought with a ray gun for demonstration purpose. It has two settings. It can be used as a stun gun which gives an anesthetic effect or it can be used for elimination purpose. In which case it produces a type of combustion laser ray unknown to us which burns everything in its way to a distance of 37.2 kilometres. Wendelle Stevens and his investigation team wrote the following about the laser pistol:

“…we had already been to every toy supplier in Switzerland and failed to find any toy weapon anything like the laser pistol Meier photographed. A search of sporting goods stores was equally fruitless. To this day we have never found a match for that laser pistol."

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:03 am

Great Photos Berghiem...

Here is a close up shot,

I love the Billy Meier story...Its a truley great story.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:06 am

why is the photo cut off at the face of the "alien" and the "alien" has human hands? how alien is that?
Above: Real extraterrestrial photo showing Alena from the Lyra star Constellation
where is the evidence that Alena is from the Lyra star Constellation? sounds like pure sci fi to me :hmmm:

interesting thread but the tiniest UFO ever? I really have my doubts - what does anyone else think? :P

bergheim
Rookie

Post by bergheim » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Falcor and mj12cz,

Falcor, first of all I don’t use the word Alien. They are not Alien to this planet. They have been here for thousands of years. They know this planet and its history better than us. So I prefer to call them extra-terrestrials instead. So her hand would be human because she is an extra-terrestrial human. Showing her face would on film would amount to a security risk for her, because to fulfil her task on this planet she would at times need to wander amongst us. This is understandable. Mingling is important. Sometimes necessary. Also for them, even with their hi- tech eavesdropping gadgets. So I can understand she could not allow her face to appear on film.

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:24 am

Over the years ive looked very hard at Billy's photo's and reports about his visits, at the time some of the photo's looked ok but now they just look like what they are (fakes) and the girl photo with the hidden face is a classic example (you must hide my face so i can pass among you) and a raygun that can destroy everything for 37.2 km :lol: The whole BM saga is a fake, sad but in my oppinion very true as all these hoaxes do is hinder real investigations.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

bergheim wrote:Falcor and mj12cz,

Falcor, first of all I don’t use the word Alien. They are not Alien to this planet. They have been here for thousands of years. They know this planet and its history better than us. So I prefer to call them extra-terrestrials instead. So her hand would be human because she is an extra-terrestrial human. Showing her face would on film would amount to a security risk for her, because to fulfil her task on this planet she would at times need to wander amongst us. This is understandable. Mingling is important. Sometimes necessary. Also for them, even with their hi- tech eavesdropping gadgets. So I can understand she could not allow her face to appear on film.

I for one Love the BM story.... The photos look real to me and as they were taken a long time ago when it was hard to make a fake look real I would geyss that they are.

Bergheim, I'm assuming you are very knowledgeable on this subject, glad to have you here on our site!

bergheim
Rookie

Post by bergheim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

The laser gun the two extra-terrestrial women, Alena and Menara, brought with them on the 6th of July 1977 was also test fired towards a tree.

http://meiersaken.info/images/Alena-Lasergun.jpg

http://meiersaken.info/images/Jakobus-Bertschinger.jpg

6 July 1977, 15:20, Hinterschmidruti, Switzerland. This picture shows Jacobus Berschinger, the driver of the truck that was coming into the property as Menara and Alena teleported back into their ship parked above with a cloaking screen around it. He found Meier at the smoking tree examining the still glowing coals there around the burned opening.

Source Message From the Pleiades The Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier Vol 4 by Wendelle Stevens. The chief investigator of the Billy Meier UFO case.

thedeal
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by thedeal » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 am

Funny how BM could have a colour camera in the right place at the right time when the (ships) came into view and when the telyporting girl holding the ray/lazer gun but not for the tree,i would have thought that the testing of that weapon would have been so monumental that camera's/cini8 would have been ready.

THE D0CT0R

Post by THE D0CT0R » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 am

Oh come on now, the one armed bandit is a faker,
That ray gun is just silly

http://www.gunslot.com/pictures/billy-m ... en-ray-gun
The tip of this toy matches the "raygun" in perfect detail

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-bi ... otographs/

http://www.thebiggestsecret.org/home/in ... x-mega-con

The D0CT0R

Post by The D0CT0R » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 am

Another classic, note the brass bit thats fallen off the model...........

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 am

I for one do not care if it real or fake, the whole BM story is great because it simply brought the UFO thing alive to hundreds of thousands of people. And even if they are fake, some of the photos are nothing short of Brilliant. That is to make them look so real with out the aid of CGI etc...