China in cohoots with ET's

Genuine info on aliens please!
AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

China in cohoots with ET's

Post by AMYROSE » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Apparently China has developed new technology via their relationship with friendly E.T's

http://youtu.be/WACbxbmIdd4

You'll have to wait for the programme to get going, maybe five to several mins, before this is mentioned. However, what do y'all think about this revelation - true or false?

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Re: China in cohoots with ET's

Post by dave3974 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 pm

to long can n ot be bothered to wait

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:30 am

Would not suprise me at all, They have been in the USA's pockets for years so why not china.

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 pm

china has not produced anything original tech wise , the aliens can not be divulging much

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 pm

dave3974 wrote:china has not produced anything original tech wise , the aliens can not be divulging much
The kind of tech every government wants seems to be military so if China has gained any knowledge from ET's then it would be unlikely to be made public. China has National Security too - lol

Also, if it was other tech then it still might not have filtered to the rest of the world yet. The assumption is that technology somehow naturally passes to the private sector through some form of osmosis or whatever and then magically is made available to us all for our benefit. The sad fact is that all governments and private industry have technology that is useless or inconvenient to them and they don't allow it into the public domain and that they keep a lid on - whether it was initially developed in the public domain or through any other route.

For one example I'll give you the case of unleaded fuel. I remember fuel companies complaining that there was NO way to run a car efficiently on unleaded... NO WAY!
The UK government made it law and gave the fuel companies quite a short amount of time to come up with solutions... literally weeks.
Suddenly the fuel companies have the new fuel, affordable engine conversion methods and the car companies magically have blueprints for the new engines that don't need lead in fuel.
Ever heard of such a thing where an entire global industry can change like that overnight with no research & development time? no testing? no failures?.. I mean ever heard of even ONE engine going wonky when the change over took place?
No... me neither.
So how long was this entire industry with thousands of people in the chain from engine fitters, through scientists and engineers to chemists gonna effectively and seemingly easily keep this secret?
How did every car manufacturer have the engines and all fuel companies have the formula when the first one to get it would have stormed the market and bankrupted everyone else.
Seriously guys... someone out there has a fucking time machine, a transporter and a gravity well impulsion engine already... they're terrestrial and they're not losing sleep over whether or not to tell plebs like us.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm

time machine + they're terrestrial, yes

this to me explains many many UFO sightings

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 pm

falkor wrote:time machine + they're terrestrial, yes
this to me explains many many UFO sightings
Theoretically it could explain them all... theoretically.
Imagine if humanity had evolved on another planet originally five billion years ago (or more), advanced itself and successfully explored the universe. There would be planets all over where the different branches had thrived or failed or had 'bumpy rides' in their evolutionary journey. There would be diversity in size, shape and colour just as seen on Earth even with it's comparatively small and relatively constant eco-system, geographical features and weather. (Think of our own racial differences due to something as small as weather). Some planets would perhaps faction and some might band together and some small and insignificant planets on the edge of the universe might have inhabitants that are just too damn selfish, small minded and stupid to ever get it right and completely climb out of the slime... and keep developing and destroying themselves time and time again, forever looking at the heavenly bodies as though they were virgin territory... as they, those distant peoples, starred inquisitively back like parents watching the stumbles of a particularly idiotic child.

...welcome to planet earth lol.
well it's just a thought.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums