Cattle mutilations (other alien encounters)

Genuine info on aliens please!
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Cattle mutilations (other alien encounters)

Post by wonder universe » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi All,

The most interesting and fascinating of Alien encounters is of coarse cattle mutilations, it is the fact that the way they carried out and done so precisely, such as no chemical burns as if they were cut open by a laser scalpel, but the way body parts were removed, was probably nothing like what Human Cattle vets would perform, My Cousin once told of a book He once read, about cattle mutilations, the story goes of a cattle rancher, who on one day the most seemingly impossible event happened to Him, I am a little rusty here as I was told this story in the early 80s and this is mostly from memory, the rancher was moving His herd of cattle when He heard a strange humming sound, He just happened to turn around to look, but when He turned back to the herd they had all gone, totally worried He losing was His mind, He stepped into the area the Cattle once occupied and it felt warm beneath his feet, He starts to look around noticing that the hoof or feet marks of the cattle, which were in the same area they had vanished, but not a foot mark outside that area in which He found very disturbing and crazy, how could this be He thought, next He looks across several yards, away from Himself and sees what appears to be His cattle, puzzling Him further, He returns to His herd checking to see if they were ok, they appeared to be a little freaked and He noticed fear in Their eyes, but He soon calmed Them down considering what had happened, The rancher then continued to move the herd He was directing to a large fenced enclosure or Penn, it begins to rain heavily and He turns away slightly, then it happens again the cattle were not to be found, so with that He heads for the enclosure rain easing by this time, he steps past again the where the cattle were, the same thing as earlier just foot marks in the area where They were, a fair distance from that current area He finds not the cattle, but Their foot marks in an area similar shape as previously, but what He could not workout was how They were moving from the point they vanished, to other two areas without leaving tracks or foot marks, He soon makes to the fenced area, to His astonishment the cattle were within the fenced area with the gate closed, but not one foot mark or tracks to the gate or in the area or around it were seen, I am not sure the next thing that happened was to the same person, that reported a visitation, it was at a persons home that when they opened the front door, there stood a tall being with a moist shimmering face or wax like coating.. if any of You could shed light on this story also which book it is from, please let Me know thank. wonder universe.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Cattle mutilations (other alien encounters)

Post by falkor » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 am

wonder you seem pretty convinced by this phenonema, do you have any flagship cases? please link us to one - with your comments of course :tooT:

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 pm

this below is part of what interested Me please check out the website that follows paragraph, second photo most terrifying if true Human Mutilation.
cattle-mutilation.jpg
cattle-mutilation.jpg (30.4 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
One of the strangest and most sinister occurrences which are the so called Animal Mutilations, which have been occurring for many years in most countries of the World. From the evidence available, America has seen far more of these bizarre cases than any other country, with many thousands of wild and domestic animals being killed and mutilated in very bizarre manner why is not known. the fact that here in the United Kingdom we have a fair share of mutilations, the situation in America has got so serious over the past few years the fact that farmers were losing thousands and thousands of dollars as the large numbers of cattle and other animals were being killed. http://www.aliendave.com/Article_Mutila ... ators.html

below some procedures that had been carried out.

1.The eyes, ears and tongue had been removed.

2.Neat round holes, one to one and a half inches in diameter, had been made on the shoulders arms and head, stomach and anus and tissue and muscle had been extracted. The holes had not been made by bullets.

3.The major organs within the chest cavity had been removed, a perfect small hole having been made through which extensive digestive organs had been extracted.

4.The scrotum, but not the penis had been removed, and all pubic hair had disappeared.

5.The rectum had been cored out.
Attachments
mut.jpg
mut.jpg (8.62 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

I am convinced my self this is happening, I saw a sheep some years ago that had been cut up, it had had its woumb cut out, eyes removed and part of its jaw removed, before i coud photograph it my father inlaw had destroyed it.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 pm

ok now the hard bit

WHY?

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi all,

interesting may be why is does one or two Alien species on their home world have similar animal life to here, if so making them as bad as us for experimenting on animals in labs, they may be harvesting these other life forms to modify their own life or Eco systems on their home worlds, if so there is no doubt that these Alien species are truly highly advanced, also a high interest of reproduction, are they the true creators of life everywhere :?: but the question is covering up what is or proof is a fear of others finding out, but the religion factor is the thing in the way as We know :!:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

The question has been why for a long time... some suggest their population are having reproduction problems therefore they are harvesting our animals, some say they have been harvesting us.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Cattle mutilations (a question of time)

Post by wonder universe » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Reproduction problems I remember reading about that a fair while ago, an interesting theory I liked was that Greys, were what We will become in the future, also that they have traveling back in time to harvest us to save themselves and the Human Race to repopulate, the theory I have may be a little wild, just say when the two atomic bombs that were dropped, on the two islands of Japan Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that the explosion not only devastated those areas but also ripped a hole in space-time and that created a vortex and a UFO got caught in it in space and time ? thus causing a knock on or domino effect, that damaged the UFO above Japan in space that polluted a world in another dimension, if a UFO crash landed there ? like I was saying earlier opening pandora's box ! also this could be a theory that may explain why the Greys have to come here to perform their harvesting to save all who knows ? a theory by Arthur C. Clarke that inspired Me to write this also a tribute to a great writer.

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:35 am

With regards to mutilation, there are plenty other scavengers that feed off dead animals /people.

I have seen plenty of that on the farm, you should see the damage a few maggots can do to a living animal.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 pm

See if we were to move away from the idea that it is Extra Terrestrials doing this ?

Then who on Earth and why would they be doing it ?

Either way, skeptical or not we will never be able to work out the Why ? no matter Who is doing it.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''