The Dogon

Genuine info on aliens please!
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

The Dogon

Post by wonder universe » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi all,

I like this story of the Dogon tribe knowing where star Sirius B was and its orbit around Sirius A, they were supposedly visited by an aquatic species, which interested Me could it be that some of this species could perhaps populated the Earths oceans, also evolved into Dolphins ? some authors believe the Greys communicate in ways similar to dolphins, :?: so is all life on Earth connected to species from the stars the million dollar question ? Also is it possible the Ancient Egyptians were taught or inspired to build the pyramids ? wonder universe

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: The Dogon

Post by falkor » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 pm

so is all life on Earth connected to species from the stars the million dollar question
this is a fair point indeed

mj12 what do you reckon?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 am

Yes, i think so, we have evolved very fast compared to other animals. I think we are linked closer than we can imagine.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi all,

So lets just say we could prove we are Descendants from Extraterrestrials, maybe it has been proven but at the end of day, would cause chaos on the religious side well if it was discovered they created God in their own image :?:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:10 pm

wonder universe wrote:Hi all,

So lets just say we could prove we are Descendants from Extraterrestrials, maybe it has been proven but at the end of day, would cause chaos on the religious side well if it was discovered they created God in their own image :?:

Very true, and this is one of the reasons why i think that the powers that be have covered it up so much.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 pm

I think no matter what you believe, if Aliens were to suddenly appear in the skies or we were to find out for sure that we were the Spawn of an ancient race that visited here, the whole planet would go mental.

I'm talking people rioting in the streets and all hell breaking loose of Biblical proportions.

All religions and their followers would be forced to reevaluate their beliefs and it would cause them all to crack up big time.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 pm

DarkKnight wrote: All religions and their followers would be forced to reevaluate their beliefs and it would cause them all to crack up big time.
I'm not too sure if that would not be such a bad idea!

It seems thet some wars and terroist acts stem from religion.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 am

mj12cz wrote: I'm not too sure if that would not be such a bad idea!

It seems thet some wars and terroist acts stem from religion.

Your right, they do but think of how worse these wars would be if everyone of the religions was being questioned by what was in the Sky ?

Some of them might decide to do ethnic cleansing or make suicide pacts for all their followers.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''