Alien Warnings As We Enter Space.

Genuine info on aliens please!
Disguisedtruth7

Alien Warnings As We Enter Space.

Post by Disguisedtruth7 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:07 pm

The world changed irrevocably when the Russian capsule Sputnik 1 briefly entered space. A few days later, on November 2/3rd, Laika the dog became the first life-form to enter Earth's orbit. If UFOs are intelligently controlled craft, then their occupants must have recognized the significance of this event. Indeed, UFO activity of an unprecedented nature occurred at this very time.
http://dex-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/ ... space.html

7thsister
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer

Re: Alien Warnings As We Enter Space.

Post by 7thsister » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 am

mmmmm... just been looking into this but can't get into Manchester University archives to cross-reference this. Have you any clickies? Please
Twinkle twinkle little star

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 am

Interesting article but no proof to back it up.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

Agree, however I suspect if we are being visited by Aliens they would always be a little wary of us entering space, hell they have had a free run of our space for a long time.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 am

mj12cz wrote:Agree, however I suspect if we are being visited by Aliens they would always be a little wary of us entering space, hell they have had a free run of our space for a long time.

This is probably likely possible to be the overall suspected truth of the matter. :)
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Only hours before Laika took to the skies - starting at 10.40 pm on November 2nd - no fewer than 10 cases were reported to police where an egg-shaped object stalled a car or switched off its lighting within a few miles of Levelland, Texas.
Another concentration of reports occurred in and around the nuclear facilities at White Sands. At 3am on November 3rd, military police patrolling a site at Alamogordo watched in amazement as a UFO descended onto the desert sands. It landed right next to the disused bunkers that had shielded scientists from the world's first atomic explosion 12 years earlier.

At seemingly the same time in the Nullarbor desert of Australia at Maralinga, the British had just detonated the world's most recent atomic explosion. As RAF crews cleared the site, a hat-shaped object appeared right on top of the blast zone.

In late November a message etched into copper foil was found near Scarborough, Yorkshire, after a UFO had reportedly crashed out of the sky. In a simple picture language decoded at Manchester University, it explained that the aliens were worried about mankind's attempts to get into space and our inability to control nuclear explosions.
just how worried they are remains to be seen