My UFO and Ghost theory

Genuine info on aliens please!
shug1001

My UFO and Ghost theory

Post by shug1001 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Do you know the bermuda triandle? My theory is that there are time portals. The can apear anywhere. There are no ghosts or aliens. There just people or veichcals acidentally passing through a time portal.

e.g a mode of transport in the future passes through a portal and ends up in the present dimension.

When seen by the present people it is percieved as a UFO. Same goes with the ghosts a person from the past walks through the portal. The can't see us but we can see then. A transparancy to thier dimension.

This explains the mysterious diserpearing and sightings in the bermuda triangel.

Let me know what you think to this :)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: My UFO and Ghost theory

Post by mj12cz » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi Shug welcome to the site, its an interesting theory and one some members here believe as well.

There has been several cased of time travel with the John Tito story and also the philed experiment this also covers interdimential travel was well.

I also beieve the ghost theory may be just a shadow of another time.

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Hello Shug1001,

I believe that UFO's that we see/have been seen are just time travellers!
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Nowadays, we explore the universe as a three or four dimensional reality, whereas our more intelligent and awake ancient ancestors considered the universe to be composed of numerous multi-dimensional realities. Personal time and personal memory are two tricks of the mind and the material world is less than 10% of what is, so all seems okey dokey with where you're going. At least that's my understanding. Free Gary McKinnon!!!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi and welcome to the Forum Shug.

I've heard this theory before but never really made my mind up. If the human race did evolve to the point where we all had access to Time Travel would we really be making so many journeys ?

UFO and Ghost sightings are in their millions throughout history across the planet, thats a hell of alot of time travel and more to the point why would the governments of the future allow us to do it ? how can we know its safe ?
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

psychbunny
Investigator
Investigator

Post by psychbunny » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:32 pm

I think there are so many questions about time travel that we will never fully have the answers until the technology has been invented. I find the speculation interesting though!!
oOOoooOOOoo...Shiney...

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

psychbunny wrote:I think there are so many questions about time travel that we will never fully have the answers until the technology has been invented. I find the speculation interesting though!!

The technology might never be invented though.

psychbunny
Investigator
Investigator

Post by psychbunny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:22 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
psychbunny wrote:I think there are so many questions about time travel that we will never fully have the answers until the technology has been invented. I find the speculation interesting though!!

The technology might never be invented though.
At the rate that our technology is advancing - if time travel isn't ever "invented" then I don't think it could be mechanically possible. If it exists, it may be on some sort of "wormhole" or natural phenomemon basis.

I guess in the end, there may be some questions we'll never have the answers too. (I hope so, I like the suspense, it's like reading a book and knowing the butler did it all along).
oOOoooOOOoo...Shiney...

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

psychbunny wrote:
At the rate that our technology is advancing - if time travel isn't ever "invented" then I don't think it could be mechanically possible. If it exists, it may be on some sort of "wormhole" or natural phenomemon basis.

I guess in the end, there may be some questions we'll never have the answers too. (I hope so, I like the suspense, it's like reading a book and knowing the butler did it all along).

Sorry but I'm cynical that we will invent or create a way to travel through time.

7thsister
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer

Post by 7thsister » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:46 pm

What a great theory :)

So we are ghosts to people in the future - and vica versa.
Twinkle twinkle little star

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Tue May 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Be gone spammer Image
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:18 pm

the bermuda triangle is similar to many areas in thec woorld accidenrs happen , ships sink and a lot of tall tales are told