Rookie

Have a look

Post by Jay » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Have a look

Post by falkor » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 pm

The Crop Circle discovered on December 30, 2013 in Salinas region, precisely in the city of Chualar, we discussed a bit about their interpretation. We learned from several sites, including cropcircleconnector.com, the pictogram that appeared on a wheat field in California, seems to have been decoded.

The following s what researcher Paul Jacobs in cropcircleconnector.com site:

The overall image of the pictogram appeared in Chualar in California, it may be that of a "polar clock" (see polarclock). As you may recall, another "polar clock" was discovered June 2nd 2012 in the areas of driving Manton near Marlborough, Wiltshire - England (see link). In Manton Drove crop seemed to describe an event that would be associated with the landing of the Curiosity Mars Rover NASA, which in fact occurred two months after the date indicated on August 5, 2012.
Polar clock? what is your take on this Polar Clock Jay? :D

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Absolutely fascinating jay.
Excellent find. I think it's worth checking out non English sites because certain countries seem to have different views on this kind of information being made public and who knows what we're missing if we only get our info from the English speaking sites.

Regards.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

I think what could be great here is come kind of opinion or view from Jay himself

he posted this without any remarks at all

what does this amount to Jay? 8-)

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:43 pm

It's a page from a site which is dealing with the possible meaning of a crop circle in regards to one of our unmanned missions to mars.
It appears to show some understanding of what the mission entails and even predicts what may be seen at certain times, all encoded into an kind of 'clock'
I can't say much more because I haven't had time today to really sit down and look at the evidence here.
I like to check dates when images first appeared in the press, when they were reported on a site - if this was a prediction it has to come before the fact as it were so I need to look closely at which mission it was predicting.
I may not get round to this at all as I have so much crap to deal with anyway... but it did seem interesting and crop circles are a particular favourite of mine. I have no experience of them but I find them very attractive as a subject to study.

Regards.
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums