Best Disclosure Documentary Ever

Genuine info on aliens please!
bobsan
Rookie

Best Disclosure Documentary Ever

Post by bobsan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:12 am

"The Disclosure" begins on 22nd of April this year.

Has anyone heard of "Disclosure Project" run by Dr. Steven Grier?
If not here is a short summary:

Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence is working with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka and his team at Neverending Light Productions to produce one of the most significant films of our time.
This film exposes the greatest story never told:
The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity.
A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years.
Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom, also no more poverty.

Dr. Grier over the last 20 years interviewed over 500 US government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first-hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

For more info go to: http://ykr.be/1bpg89gy2d

Help spread the word. The disclosure can really change the world and end poverty.

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Re: Best Disclosure Documentary Ever

Post by rob42 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

I think we need to be a little cautious here. I came across this guy a couple of years back when I borrowed a book [Extraterrestrial Contact] from a friend. In it Greer claimed to have been directly briefed about UFOs by R. James Woolsey, the former director of the CIA, at a dinner party. Although the book is a very good read, doubt has been cast upon the validity of Greer's claims, in so much as Greer is said to have exaggerated much of the content.

Despite the claim of The Disclosure Project – to be a “not for profit organization”, I think Steven M. Greer M.D, is very much “for profit” and is in danger of degrading the subject of ufology by making it part the general entertainment industry, as his collaboration with Amardeep Kaleka demonstrates.

As with most of these people in this field, he presents no “hard evidence”, but says he interviewed over 500 US government, military, and intelligence community witnesses. Why would anyone from any government organization tell him anything apart from what “they” wanted him to believe? Judging from his [Greer's] past history of exaggeration, how do we know that he's being honest about what he was told in any case?

Anyway, isn't this idea of “The Greatest Story Never Told” and The Earth being visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity and want to free us from the dependence we have upon coal, oil, gas and nuclear power... a little long-in-the-tooth now?

Sorry to pour a little scorn on your post, but I do think we should have some balance here.

Welcome to the forum, b.t.w...

:mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

bobsan
Rookie

Post by bobsan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:14 am

You bring a valid points. No body can tell that the information Greer presents is 100% credible.
But if we don't believe 500 US officials interviewed, then whom do we believe?

Anyway lets wait and see Greer's final trick.
Documentary will be available online from 22 Apr
Be the first to see it here: http://www.yekra.com/sirius/#!/deployme ... 7879mlbyjb

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm

bobsan wrote:You bring a valid points. No body can tell that the information Greer presents is 100% credible.

Be the first to see it here: http://www.yekra.com/sirius/#!/deployme ... 7879mlbyjb
Thanks for the info. I look forward to seeing the documentary.

b.t.w, do you have the names of any of these "500 US officials"? The link that you've provided, will it not work until 22/04/13, as it's not working at the moment...

:(
–Albert Einstein.

bobsan
Rookie

Post by bobsan » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 am

rob42 wrote:
bobsan wrote:You bring a valid points. No body can tell that the information Greer presents is 100% credible.

Thanks for the info. I look forward to seeing the documentary.

b.t.w, do you have the names of any of these "500 US officials"? The link that you've provided, will it not work until 22/04/13, as it's not working at the moment...

:(
Some names: Commander Willard Miller, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Wendelle Stevens, Dr. Milton Torres, Robert Dean, Sergeant Clifford Stone, Captain Robert Salas, Stan Friedman

The link works, page opens with the sirius banner and there is option to watch trailer or pre-order movie

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:44 pm

bobsan wrote:Some names: Commander Willard Miller, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Wendelle Stevens, Dr. Milton Torres, Robert Dean, Sergeant Clifford Stone, Captain Robert Salas, Stan Friedman

The link works, page opens with the sirius banner and there is option to watch trailer or pre-order movie
My thanks to you again.

Of the names here, the only one I'm not familiar with is Commander Willard Miller (I'm guessing that "Stan Friedman" is none other than Stanton Terry Friedman, the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident?).

They certainly add some credibility, in my eyes anyway... I hope that this turns out to be all it's cracked-up to be and I'm not left disappointed and with more questions than answers.

As for the link -- it seems that when I try the link on one of my other system I do indeed see the page that you have described, it just doesn't seem to want to work on my "regular" computer -- the one I use most of the time. My apologies for that. :oops:

Good work.... :mrgreen:
–Albert Einstein.

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 am

I've been looking at the page that bobsan has kindly linked in this thread and from that I followed a link posted by Stephan Cappan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwJLh---t8E This talk by Steven Greer (Stephan describes it as an interview, but it's not) has to be the most interesting video that I've seen in a long time (it's good to know that YouTube is useful for something) and has changed my opinion about Steven Greer. If anyone has any doubts about Dr. Greer I encourage you to spend the 1 and a half hours that this video runs for (I've actually watched it twice now) and listen to what Dr. Greer is saying as well as following up on the information he's providing. It goes some way to answering the question posed by dave3974 -- "but why would the usa hide anything on this issue..." http://www.ufoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1095

I hope you find it as interesting as I did and I'd love to debate the content with other members of this forum.

Also see: http://cseti.org/

Enjoy... :mrgreen:
–Albert Einstein.