Alien video

Genuine info on aliens please!
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Alien video

Post by mj12cz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:58 pm

You can never prove that this vid is real, but it as freaky as they come! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uqP46zdsA

Could this be real? :?:

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Alien video

Post by falkor » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:03 pm

the responses on YOUTUBE are extremely interesting
  1. mylyssa9908 (3 hours ago) yes, it is hard to believe because we never see them for our selves but really... that doesn't mean anythingg. you never know we aren't the scientists here. you can't just automatically think its fake because you never actually saw one for yourselff. soo yeahhh... it COULD be true. (:
  2. mylyssa9908 (3 hours ago) this is real. i watched the whole video in school and the vitor person did talk to them at first on the phone and they talked victor into going into an interview and he hid his face and voice because he is not aloud to speek of that information. and no, they couldnt track him down because there are MANYYYYYYYYY workers for the government. it could have been anyonee. so i sortaa believe it because you never know. (:
  3. Freedom21stCenturi (19 hours ago) I think it is fake. I mean think about it. If you wanted to re-create this exact video, think of how EASY it would be. Also, if this "Victor" really possessed this information, I doubt he would have ever actually conducted an interview in person (he would have AT LEAST done it from a secure location by phone). Also think about if this was real how easy the CIA/NSA could track "Victor" based upon the information victor reveals. Total fake
definitely worth a look anyway

lexi
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by lexi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

I don't know why (or maybe i do), but i feel a little sceptical about this video.
Dana Scully IS my friend, i have seen her 23 times, i have her autograph and i licked her back when she went past once...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

lexi wrote:I don't know why (or maybe i do), but i feel a little sceptical about this video.

I would, Its a bit odd to say the least.

MJ :geek:

lexi
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by lexi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Yeah, its a bit "hollywood".
Dana Scully IS my friend, i have seen her 23 times, i have her autograph and i licked her back when she went past once...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 pm

lexi wrote:Yeah, its a bit "hollywood".
You are probably spot on, however it is pretty good!

kato
Researcher
Researcher

Post by kato » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 am

Totally false in my opinion, yes there are many unexplainable things that go on in this world, but interviewing a stressed alien isn't one of them.
If it were true the media and govt would have leaped on it, to either prove or disprove its credibility, and I dont remember seeing it on the 6 o' clock news.
I am new to this site, but take a great interest in UFO's and anything unexplainable, I do believe that there could well be other life forms out there in the universe, and possibly more intelligent than ourselves, but the one thing that bothers me is, if alien lifeforms are able to enter our atmosphere and leave at will, why have they not made any concrete contact with us. " fear of us imprisoning them", I say 'no', because if they can enter our world , then any threat towards their existance or life, surely they would just upsticks and leave.
Show me an alien craft, or a dead alien in reality , that I can touch and see for myself, then maybe I'll believe it, but video clips constitute some wacko trying to get his 15 mins of fame, or trying to freak the general populas out, doesn't wash in my book, "Nice try victor" but try harder next time.........kato

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Its a cool documentary that shows this footage but as always its not got enough proof.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm

To be fair Kato, you have a good point, you would think if they can get hear from billions of miles away they could bust one of them out fom captivity.

However you have to say its a good vid and very well made.

kato
Researcher
Researcher

Post by kato » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:07 pm

That's the whole point why I don't believe it, its almost to good to believe , but then on the face of it isn't that what deception is all about, trying to make ya average jo bloggs believe that were surrounded by Aliens and ufo's, that whisk jo off and do experiments on him, and return him to earth to tell stories of what the aliens did to him and everyone he tells says " yeh right jo, course we believe you".
The only thing that really gives it away as being false is, how come the so called medical experts are all of sudden clued up on alien anatomy and medicine,I know , he brought a " How to administer First aid to aliens" manual with him conviently translated into english, handy that eh.
Sorry MJ ,the vid is good if your trying to get speilburg interested in making a new alien film entitled " told you aliens were real", but the more I watch it ,the more I'm convinced its someone hankering after fame, or a career in the sci-fi film industry..............kato

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Kato, have you ever experienced a UFO incident?
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

kato
Researcher
Researcher

Post by kato » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 am

Hi Paxo, Ive never actually experienced what I would deem as an actual ufo sighting, in that there was no conclusive evidence that it was or wasn't a ufo, but I have always taken a keen interest in programmes about ufo's and alien stuff, most of which appear to come to the same conclusion that most alledged sightings can be explained away, or proven to be trick photography, and in these days of C.G.I it doesn't suprise me that some wacko's are coming up with ' good ' video's/dvd's of again alledged contact with aliens, but I do admit there are some clips of ufo's that are very convincing on face value, but until one lands outside my block of flats, and an alien says to me " aren't you going to put the kettle on , are kid ", then I will need alot more convincing before I believe that we are being visited by anything not of this world.........kato :vwide:

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Hello Kato

But a UFO is an Unidentified Fying Object, I'm not asking about videos or pictures that you have seen in the papers on on the web!

Have you never seen something in the sky that you can't explain, hence a UFO?

I'm not talking about a little green man, just something you have seen but can't explain!

Paxo!
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:07 pm

YOUTUBE Category: Entertainment

YOUTUBE Tags: alien interview area 51 ufo
mj12cz wrote:You can never prove that this vid is real, but it as freaky as they come! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uqP46zdsA

Could this be real? :?:
Pat the video VISUAL is not linked at all with the video AUDIO is it? the VISUAL is just a screensaver isn't it?

and the audio has been filtered to deliberately disguise the speaker's voice

so what we have is an audio tape of an interview - am I right?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 am

Yep Malc I thend to agree, however It has caused a bit of a storm when it hit the net!