Extraterrestrial noises?

Genuine info on aliens please!
JazzyleeJames

Extraterrestrial noises?

Post by JazzyleeJames » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:56 am

Hello, I may or may not have posted this in the right part of the forums, as of making this post, my family and I have been experiencing very strange phenomenons in my neighborhood.

Over the years, my dad and I have been noticing strange objects, UFOs to be exact, flying in the sky at speeds much quicker than a helicopter or jet, which is probably common to see if you live in a UFO hotspot like me.

Anyways, here's the creepier part of it, as of 11:00 at night, I finally get to sleep, only to be woken up by this strange whistling noise that lasted for about 3-4 seconds, normally I would brush it off as the wind howling or something like that, but there's something odd about the way it sounded. I may be overreacting, but I have to ask, are there any known instances where an alien of some sort made certain sounds such as whistling? I'm curious to find out that information as I have been unsuccessful with Google's search engine.

Any information would help, thank you.

sea skimmer
Rookie

Re: Extraterrestrial noises?

Post by sea skimmer » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Don't suppose you got any video's of these UFO's you and your dad has seen over the years? As to your question i'm sure there's a lot of strange noises we hear that could be anything. All the booming noises in the USA last year that got on the news for a start. As for whistling are you sure it wasn't tinnitus?
I get it a fair bit.