Incredibly bothersome - discuss

Genuine info on aliens please!
DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Incredibly bothersome - discuss

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm

I took the time to follow a link from this forum and from the next site I followed a link to a youtube video...
As someone who has had some very disturbing UFO encounters I am fed up of videos of 'aliens' and 'craft' being edited together with screeching 'musak' in the background. Sometimes deafeningly loud screeching musak. It's usually the kind of horror-flick incidental sounds and seriously as someone who has unpleasant abduction flashbacks this kind of 'mood-music' is just too freaky. Imagine being shown a video of your own serious car crash (for example) with close-ups of you being cut free from the wreckage... all to the sound of the shower scene from Psycho... trust me when I tell you it's the same feeling I get when I see even a picture of a grey... I don't need the shock-track to hammer it home!
I applaud any effort to bring this phenomenon to the attention to the public but whoever is making these videos for youtube etc (and it seems to be almost everyone who puts a compilation together or makes a movie from a still image) please treat this phenomenon with more dignity. The more we make it look like a horror movie the less seriously people take it... and us.
Not to mention shredding my already wrecked nerves!

discuss...
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums